Pa land for sale
2021.01.02 15:25 domcooper94 E2Listings
https://e2listings.com/ Forum for all things E2Listings and Earth2 Support this Page by using this 5% off code when you make a purchase ECCZ2FWPPY
2016.02.03 19:53 DSettahr Pennsylvania Wilds
The Pennsylvania Wilds is a 2 million acre area of mostly public land in north-central Pennsylvania. Contained within the wilds are many beautiful forests full of rugged terrain, cascading streams, miles of hiking trails, and plenty of remote backcountry to explore. This subreddit is a community for discussion of the PA Wilds specifically but is open to all things related to hiking, backpacking, camping, and other types of outdoor recreation in PA.
2013.08.20 06:38 trorer The most interesting cars for sale on the web
Unique/interesting/ridiculous/fascinating cars that are for sale!
2023.03.29 14:34 Every1uhate00 AI to help build out my clothing brand.
Is it possible to build out a clothing brand with the help of AI? I currently have a website thru Shopify and a print on demand supplier but I need to re-design my website and have ads running for my clothes. Would AI be able to do this? How much of the sales and advertising process can be automated by AI? And if so is there a guide to it?
submitted by Every1uhate00
to Entrepreneur [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:34 Potential-Dish-5227 Selling a UK based car to someone in france
Hey I'm not sure if anyone can help but as the title states my car is currently for sale in the UK, someone based in France wants to buy it, he keeps insisting he gives me a small deposit but until I'm able to figure out the logistics of it all I'm a bit reluctant, am I missing anything? Am I overthinking the situation? Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? Any car dealers here that could possibly advise? Thanks!
submitted by Potential-Dish-5227
to CarTalkUK [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:34 alpha_bionics Golf News - “I remember her coming home for Christmas and we’re like ‘Is this the same Amelia that went away like 10 weeks ago?’”Oh and she got some tattoos.
“I remember her coming home for Christmas and we’re like ‘Is this the same Amelia that went away like 10 weeks ago?’”Oh and she got some tattoos. It’s weird to think that I’ve given my parents an opportunity to walk around kind of inside the ropes at Augusta National. 81 in 2021’s final world ranking was just outside the international cutoff. “It was annoying to be so close” Williamson said “but I put it in the back of mind. Seven of them. “I wish I could say they all were meaningful” Williamson said with a chuckle “but they aren’t. “She’s helped me through tough times when I was homesick. It doesn’t really feel real to me. She’s the daughter of a pig farmer and hairdresser. Sometime in August we’ll know who the first player on the outside looking in will be (unless they’re somehow ranked in the top 30 in the OWGR). His wins spanned three decades: the 1960s (1963 1965 1966) ’70s (1972 1975) and ’80s (1986). I then said ‘Maybe … ’ Then when the ball dropped: ‘Yes SIR!’ … I’d never used that expression before. She met her current boyfriend too. “She matured a hell of a lot in those first three years and noticeably” Mark Williamson said. As a four-year member of Columbia’s inaugural class of female varsity golfers Jessica can out-birdie everyone on the masthead. Mark Williamson was a longtime captain of the Norfolk men’s team while Tracey has won multiple Norfolk County championships. GOLF DIGEST MAY EARN A PORTION OF SALES FROM PRODUCTS THAT ARE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SITE AS PART OF OUR AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS. “There it is!” CBS’ Jim Nantz said as Woods’ putt dropped. - Alpha AI
submitted by alpha_bionics
to Alpha_Golf [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:33 i3wb Found these listed for sale for 25$, are they worth it and how do i know if they are 100% authentic, seller says they are 100% authentic and original, North Korea Currency
2023.03.29 14:32 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA 5 Modded Vehicles for Sale ️️ Supercars, Hypercars, Armored Vehicles
2023.03.29 14:31 user25655 How to watch Star Wars in Chronological Order
submitted by user25655
to StarWars [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:31 Co-Co_Chanel Frupagodset aka båt båt, har travlt med at fat shame. Man forstår hvad der har gjort Mai syg.
2023.03.29 14:31 trimyth Would You Want the Atlanteans to be converted to the Romans
...if the game's lore gave a good excuse to developers so that they are given "full access" in developing the Romans with actual Roman buildings, culture, and the Latin language?
I'm going to try and convince you why this is a decent idea. I might get some backlash from this but here goes.
For example, in the game, the politics and the constant harassment from neighboring lands with malevolent gods sank the island once more. In order to mitigate and solve this on-going problem, the Atlanteans decided to rename themselves as the Romans so that they are hidden away
from a geopolitical stand point. Once they have discovered their new home and established Rome, they have made a full and official conversion in becoming the Romans.
Or you can come up with some lore excuse of your own as to why they are changed to the Romans. That or I'm sure the professional storywriters of AoM:Retold or AoMII would probably do a better job.
Think about it. The original developers wanted to bring in the Romans in the game but somehow this plan failed. Plus, the Atlanteans were given some Roman units such as the Murmillo (a type of gladiator from Rome).
According to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_army_unit_types
^ The Romans had over 109 unique units to choose from.
And how about the different types of gladiators? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_army_unit_types
^ 25 different types of gladiators including the one we know, the Murillos.
This is a huge list with so many options to choose from!
This means that the current developers won't have a headache in brainstorming new costumes, made up language, and architecture design because the Roman culture had already existed. To use ideas from history is like literally using cliffnotes. It's just easier and it resonates with the people who are into history.
Well, what about the already established gods? They abandoned them. Now, gods and goddesses like Janus, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Juno, Neptune, etc... have taken them under their wings and care.
Lastly, I will like to paste this from the wiki page as a last ditch effort in convincing you readers:
"The Atlanteans are a mythical civilization. However they do draw considerable inspiration from the The Romans (whom were also originally considered for the expansion). This can be seen in the:
- Destroyers are based on the Roman Legionary (circa 1st Century CE) and the Retiarius gladiator.
- Fanatics are based on the Dimachaerus, whom was a Roman gladiation that fashioned two swords, daggers or knives.
- Murmillos are based on the gladiator of the same name. Their interservice rivalry with the Destroyers is a reference to the fact Retiarii gladiators were pitted against a "secutor", a gladiator armed similarly to the Murmillo.
- The Turma gets its name from a Roman Equite squadron.
- Contarii were Roman Cavalry Auxiliaries that wielded Lances.
- Arcus comes from the Latin word meaning Bow.
- Cheiroballistae are Roman Siege engines, essentially a large crossbow.
- Onagers were Roman siege engines, more specifically a type of torsion catapult.
- Fire Siphons and Fire Ships use the same technology that the Eastern Romans (or Byzantines) invented.
- Citizens wear clothes that resemble the traditional clothing of Basque people, who were part of the Roman Empire.
- Oracle comes from the Latin verb ōrāre, "to speak"."
So why not? View Poll
submitted by trimyth
to AgeofMythology [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:31 bbadi First Customer Website (FCW)
| || | submitted by bbadi to Superstonk [link] [comments]
A few days ago a friend of mine wrote to a few SuperStonk users to tell them about an idea. Among those users was RoidRageSmurf, who was the one who implemented the idea. The idea was the bot for purchases made at GameStop stores (RCTBOT). My friend is AnttonBarru, a GME shareholder since 2021, and with this second idea he wants to help the GameStop community to grow as much as possible.
First idea: AnttonBarru
He has had another idea that is going further and that can be a turning point in the future sales of the company. The intention is to create a GameStop customer website. It is important to comment that their purpose is to increase GameStop sales (to avoid unpleasant comments).
The web page must have at least three sections at the moment.
- The first section is the main screen, where the customer will have a window to add their purchases (screenshot or photo) in the middle of the screen. In the photo it will be necessary to show the date (to count in the corresponding quarter), the amount in $ and the product purchased (all other information can be removed as it is not important for the purpose of the website). The website will automatically add the amount of the purchase to the accumulated amount. Therefore, on this web page you can see the total accumulated purchases, the most expensive purchase, the cheapest purchase, the most units purchased in one purchase, average purchase, etc.
Example: Posted by Flash-v2
So that? To create a post-purchase experience that does not exist until now. When you buy something and share the purchase and the price, automatically the stimuli in your head relate to the happiness purchase since you are proud of having made that purchase and share it. Therefore, we push consumption in GameStop stores.
It is a new way to create communities for each video game. The customer buys, uploads a photo and the players of that game know that they have one more member in the community.
With products such as batteries, computers... customers will listen to recommendations from other customers. In case they are not happy with the product, they can get recommendations from other customers for a similar product.
In case you buy the product and are satisfied you will also hear recommendations from other customers, creating a new post-purchase experience whatever the case may be.
It is an external platform to the company, and gamestop would be the only company to have it. A different way of shopping.
Our intention is that the first users of this website will be SuperStonk users. To test the website and analyze its viability.
An after-sales community in a gamer world like ours... just imagine it.
We don't know how to create a website that meets the requirements, therefore, we are looking for people who can help us.
Suggestions for improving the web site would be appreciated.
Pd: it would be nice to add a flair for ideas like these from users.
2023.03.29 14:31 Life_Ant3527 BBYASHLEE, ELLE GOODMAN, J2BAD, MARIANNA ORLOVSKY , SNAP LEAKS , MIXED TEENS , LEAKS TIKTOK FOR SALE HMU TELEGRAM - youlovemaha
submitted by Life_Ant3527 to babyashlee135 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 cuberandgamer Summary of March Plano and Dallas DART Meetings (DART Info Megadump)
Before I get started, If you haven't seen the map I made for the tier two and tier one bus network, I highly recommend you take a look here
I think the map I made is currently the highest quality image available of the tier one and tier two bus networks (DART PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE in high quality)
The main takeaway from this map is that DART is going to make some MASSIVE frequency improvements. A while ago, I made a post about the improvements DART is making and it really looks like we are starting to see some of those materialize.
With that out of the way, I asked staff a lot of questions, and here's all the info I've gathered:
- Orange line off peak to Parker road is something they have considered in the past. If enough people push for it they may do it
- 883 east frequency boost likely coming fall semester
- 883 west and east combined ridership has seen numbers as high as 8,000 riders per day
- Later hours and weekend service GoLink has resulted in huge ridership gains
- Though keep in mind, GoLink is still low capacity. The two streetcar lines (mainly the m-line) see more ridership than all GoLink zones combined
- Although this may no longer be true with more weekend and late night service on the GoLink
- There are two tiers of bus system improvements
- Tier one, which increases frequency on select routes
- Cheaper to implement, will come within 5 years more likely than not
- Around 12 routes to see frequency improvements in tier one
- my tier one map is missing some super small and minor details (DART PLEASE MAKE THIS MAP AVAILABLE IN HIGH QUALITY)
- Tier two, which increases frequency system wide and on select routes
- Tier two feels too good to be true
- The frequent routes now run 15 minutes from 6 am to 10 pm 7 days a week
- The local coverage routes now run 30 minutes all day 6 am to 10 pm 7 days a week
- Many routes in the suburbs, south dallas, oak cliff, and pleasant grove see promotions that go beyond the system wide improvements
- Way more expensive to implement, but DART is going to make it work as more money becomes available and as they re-prioritize projects in their financial plan
- We can expect this to happen a little bit after 5 years, but its still up in the air. Staff seems very motivated to make tier two happen though
- TRE Sunday service is something DART staff wants, but Trinity Metro is more hesitant on
- When DART increases or adds weekend service, ridership on the weekdays improves
- When DART increases late night service, ridership during the day improves
- When DART improves frequency, ridership improves on the route to fill in some of the new capacity enabled by the frequency
- Plano City Managers happy with GoLink Service, but they want more fixed route service
- DART is primarily considering more east-west service in Plano
- Main route bring considered is a route that runs on spring creek from parker road station
- Have your own suggestions? dart.org/futureprojects
- This is apart of the area plans DART is making. For different sections of the service area, DART is making more focused plans and analysis for specific cities/neighborhoods to see what can be done to improve transit.
- New golink zone near the air port in Irving
- But I suspect we will see GoLink zones expanded, and new ones come up to fill in the few remaining gaps in service DART has
BUS INFRATSRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS:
- Route 57 (westmoreland), sees ridership of over 3,500 per day, most popular route
- The route 57 is the closest route to getting enough ridership to get federal funding for a bus rapid transit conversion
- DART will do infrastructure upgrades on their highest ridership/frequency, most unreliable bus routes to improve speed and reliability
- Bus reliability will still improve significantly without the infrastructure improvements. Some routes see on time performance below 70%, while others are higher than 90%, but the general average is around 83-85% (where On time performance is defined a bus coming between 1 minute early and no more than 5 minutes late)
- Tweaks and adjustments are being made to improve the worst performers
- 85% is not too bad considering the reality that buses have to share the road with traffic
- but with infrastructure upgrades it could do better
- DART already has funding for bus corridor improvements in their financial plan
- If you notice your bus getting delayed at a particular intersection or road, let them know by emailing [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]) they want to know where your bus needs the most help to get moving. They want to know where their infrastructure improvements need to go
- They want to do this on their most frequent routes. This includes routes slated to get frequency improvements in tier one and tier two
- DART does not need D2 to achieve 10 minute headways on the rail
- improvements to mocking bird, pearl, and west end junctions are needed though
- More details here
- If we want to go Beyond 10 minute headways, we will probably need D2
- While Tier Two focuses on achieving more 15 minute and 30 minute service, Nadine Lee's goal is to achieve 10 minute service on the frequent bus and light rail
- But this is really long term from what I can tell. I'm not expecting this to happen anytime soon
- I asked about increasing frequencies by adding north south lines, such as a Parker Road to Buckner line that bypasses downtown
- The problem is, whenever you have a train going from cityplace/uptown to deep ellum station, it blocks trains going to or from pearl for 3 minutes
- This means DART cannot operate this kind of service as of right now
STATE POLITICS GETTING IN THE WAY OF TRANSIT:
- Texas killed transit expansion across the state when they allowed sales tax to be used for property tax abatement or economic development
- This leaves no money for transit, since cities can only allocate 2% of their sales tax
- Any city with transit today has transit because they allocated their sales tax BEFORE they had any other way to spend it
- Transit didn't just stop expanding to new cities in DFW, but the whole state of Texas
- Attempts have been made to pass a transportation choices act
- This would allow Texas cities to add a new transit tax that is EXEMPT from the 2% sales tax limit on municipal governments
- It would be completely up to the municipality and its voters, its a choice.
- Did not go very far in the state legislature, but did have some support from democrats and republicans
- TxDot legally CANNOT spend a dime on public transportation
- any dollar TxDot gives to DART or other transit agencies is just money funneled through the Federal department of transportation
- This is money that could have only be spent on transit
- This limit is imposed on TxDot by the state constitution
- Needless to say, a lot needs to change at the state level
- Texas hamstrings public transportation
- Apparently, TxDot is starting to open up to public transportation more and more
- Though it seems like they have a long ways to go
- DART thinks that TxDot and the state won't be friendly to public transportation until traffic gets so bad they won't have another choice
- its frustrating because we should be investing in public transportation to PREVENT LA levels traffic, but it looks like our state leaders will sleep on the issue until we get that crippling traffic. Only then will finally (hopefully) take transit seriously
- Please vote
- DART had to overcome a bus operator shortage to restore frequency and reliability to their service
- They were successful, roughly 7% of trips were being cancelled. Now its less than 1%
- HOWEVER, this came at a monumental effort, lots of money spent recruiting, increasing pay, and bonuses
- This is why DART has enough bus operators, but your local school district and other transit agencies do not. Other employers did not undergo this monumental recruiting effort
- It cost a lot of $$$
- As a result, one of the biggest barriers to the tier two bus network is expected to be hiring new bus operators.
- Its a tough job market right now (for the employers)
- Police pay is now competitive, so they are expecting to be able to fill their police shortage
- However it will still take a while, but they expect to be able to do it
- Police pay was not competitive before (I assume before October, somewhere around there)
- In a few months, DART will start the pilot program that connects homeless riding the system to resources so they don't use DART as a shelter
- Nonprofits will ride the trains to get homeless riders to shelters
- Route 23 is doing very well
- That's why its getting a frequency promotion (duh)
- Route 241 is still doing very well
- I think this should be a 15 minute all day route in tier two, but thats just me
- I don't know of any other 200 series route that gets over 2000 riders per day, but I also don't have access to the latest data
With that, since these posts tend to get a lot of attention, I wanted to let all of you know that I will be making my own recommendations for the city council elections coming up in May. I will be making recommendations for Plano, Richardson, and Dallas. My primary areas of concern will be how the candidates feel about land use, transit, and housing (in particular, land use and housing near transit) as well as walkability and really any issues relating to multimodal travel.
submitted by cuberandgamer
to dart [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 KingLamzo Currently, how long does it take from arriving at Haneda to getting to Tokyo Station?
I'll arrive in Japan end of April around 5pm and I have a train to catch for Kanazawa.
I was wondering considering I've completed the Visit Japan Web thing, how quickly can I get to Tokyo Station from landing at Haneda.
If someone went through Haneda recently, feedback would be super appreciated.
Bonus question: can you pick up JR Pass during or after the activation date?
submitted by KingLamzo
to JapanTravelTips [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 Catvac-u-um_adnase Agriculture News for March 29, 2023—CVP deliveries hit 80% * Bills eye SoCal water grabs and salinity intrusion * Farm groups look to kill new H-2A regs
Irrigation districts to get 80% CVP allocation
The Bureau of Reclamation again followed in the state’s footsteps on Tuesday. The agency updated water allocations for the Central Valley Project to leapfrog past the State Water Project.
Contractors both north and south of the Delta will get 80% of their allocations, up from just 35% in February. Earlier this month, the bureau increased Class 2 Friant contractors from 20% to 70%.
Jose Gutierrez, interim general manager of the Westlands Water District, said this will help farmers “recuperate, hire and retain staff, and bolster their ability to continue feeding the world.” While many farmers have already made planting decisions, this could reduce the strain on groundwater aquifers with irrigation, he added.
Federico Barajas, executive director of the San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority, said investments in water storage and conveyance would enable the state to implement SGMA without harming San Joaquin Valley communities.
Asm. Jasmeet Bains, D-Delano
Rocks, not water, would fight Delta salinity under new bill
Asm. Jasmeet Bains of Delano has filed a measure that would require the state to construct physical barriers to prevent saltwater intrusion in the Delta.
The salinity jeopardizes farms and drinking water and shuts off pumping operations for water projects. For the last two years, the state has flushed out the salinity using freshwater flows and a temporary rock wall at one pinch point.
“Water is too precious a resource to use so wastefully,” said Bains. “It’s time for the state to engineer a better solution.”
In her first weeks in office, the medical doctor has come to defend agriculture in the Capitol. Juxtaposing SGMA impacts with a major bank collapse, she argued that “while Silicon Valley investors get bailed out, San Joaquin Valley farmers get hosed.”
Colorado Drought: Bains has authored another bill seeking to protect ag from a Southern California water grab.
It would prevent Los Angeles and its powerful water district from increasing imports from the San Joaquin Valley and Delta to offset a potential federal order for water conservation along the Colorado River.
Bains called LA’s thirst insatiable and argued “they need to learn to live within their water means.” She added that green lawns in the city are “simply not as important as growing food.”
What it means: The bill rekindles an old north-south rivalry over how much water the state should dedicate to building cities in an arid region.
Farm groups call for challenge to H-2A rule
Farm groups are urging congressional leaders to allow votes on killing the Labor Department’s changes to the way wage rates for H-2A workers are determined. The rule could require farms to pay higher wages to some H-2A employees.
The new regulation “comes at a time when American farmers are reeling due to record high costs of production that have translated into thin and even negative margins, conditions the new regulation will greatly exacerbate. Moreover, the regulation further complicates an already complex program and creates legal uncertainty for farmers who comply with requirements in good faith,” the Ag Workforce Coalition says in a letter to House and Senate leaders.
Under the rule, the Labor Department will calculate the H-2A wage rates for field workers based on USDA’s Farm Labor Survey of farmworker wages. But wage rates for some occupations, including truck drivers as well as managers and supervisors on farms, will be calculated based on a broader wage survey conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Former FDA official says planned reorganization won’t solve issues
A former top Food and Drug Administration official testified Tuesday that last year's infant formula supply crisis was a “preventable tragedy,” and the Food and Drug Administration’s proposed reorganizational changes fall short of the needed overhaul to improve FDA’s ability to prevent and respond to food safety concerns.
Frank Yiannas, former FDA deputy commissioner in the Office of Food Policy and Response, departed the FDA in January in part over frustration about its leadership structure. On Tuesday, he told a House Oversight Committee hearing the current oversight system is still short of what is needed.
“The nation remains one outbreak, one tornado, flood or cyberattack away from finding itself in a similar place to that of February 17, 2022,” Yiannas said.
Read our full report at Agri-Pulse.com.
Haaland grilled by Republicans on critical minerals
Interior Secretary Deb Haaland sparred with House Republicans Tuesday over U.S. dependence on China for critical minerals. During an appropriations hearing, she said the U.S. Geological Survey is working to identify areas containing critical minerals.
China processes and refines most of the cobalt, lithium, rare earths and other critical minerals in the market, the White House noted last year. Those minerals are “key inputs in clean energy technologies like batteries, electric vehicles, wind turbines, and solar panels.”
By the way: The chairman of the House Interior-Environment Appropriations Subcommittee, Mike Simpson, R-Idaho, said that reverting to 2022 funding levels, as proposed by some House Republicans, would mean “devastation” for the departments of Energy and Interior.
House Ag looks to schedule Regan ‘soon as we can’
EPA Administrator Michael Regan is going to take his turn before the House Ag Committee, where he’s certain to face a broad range of questions, from “waters of the U.S.” to biofuel policy and pesticide regulation.
Ag Committee Chairman Glenn “GT” Thompson, R-Pa., announced during a hearing Tuesday with Ag Secretary Tom Vilsack that Regan had agreed to appear before the committee.
Thompson told reporters later that there is no date set yet for Regan’s hearing. “I'm hoping that we can squeeze it in as soon as we can,” Thompson said.
By the way: Regan told a House Appropriations subcommittee Tuesday that the administration’s “waters of the U.S.” rule might have to be modified based on the upcoming Supreme Court decision in the Sackett v. EPA case.
“I think we are ahead of the curve in terms of having the framework for moving forward,” Regan said. "The Sackett case may or may not have some impact on that. Whatever that ruling is, we will build it in and continue to move in addition to those exemptions that we built in."
She said it:
“Problem plus money does not equal solution.” — California Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis, in a discussion at the California Farm Bureau’s Capitol Ag Conference on Tuesday.
Bill Tomson, Jacqui Fatka, Steve Davies and Noah Wicks contributed to this report.
submitted by Catvac-u-um_adnase
to newtimes [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 upbstock prepper 🚽🚻🚻😜😜🗑🗑🗑😜😜
"Come on, baby, let's start anew," Alibaba (BABA) sang in a new hit-single released on Tuesday, with most believing it won't be hard to pull off for the company. Investors were certainly "down dooby doo down down" for the move, sending shares of the Chinese tech giant soaring 14% during the session. Chinese tech stocks rose in tandem, including JD.com (JD), NetEase (NTES) and Tencent (OTCPK:TCEHY), as well as Japanese tech conglomerate SoftBank (OTCPK:SFTBY), which was one of Alibaba's key early investors.
The plan: Alibaba will split into six different units covering e-commerce, media and the cloud, with the goal of boosting each group's individual business value. They include: 1) Cloud Intelligence, 2) Taobao Tmall Business, 3) Local Services, 4) Global Digital Business, 5) Cainiao Smart Logistics, and 6) Digital Media and Entertainment. "Under this plan, we will have six major business groups and other investments, each to be independently managed by its own chief executive officer and board of directors," according to a regulatory filing. Aside from Taobao Tmall Business, which will remain fully owned by Alibaba (BABA), each of the other business groups "will also have the flexibility to raise outside capital and potentially to seek its own IPO."
"With such an obvious and unexpected catalyst on our hands, it pays to explore what exactly this new development could do for BABA shareholders," wrote SA contributor Growth at a Good Price. He explores how to play the restructuring, while other SA authors are also bullish on the announcement. See Alibaba Drops A Bombshell by Investing Group author Jonathan Weber, as well as Alibaba Group: A Great Move Aimed At Boosting Shareholder Value by Daniel Jones.
Go deeper: The reorganization follows years-long headwinds for Alibaba shares, including a slowing economy in China and geopolitical tensions, as well as a broad tech selloff and sweeping crackdown on Chinese internet companies. In fact, the announcement came a day after the company's legendary founder, Jack Ma, made his first appearance in mainland China after several months overseas, and has generally been out of the public eye since he gave a speech in 2020 that criticized Beijing's financial and business regulators. It also raises questions about what may happen with the suspended record IPO of Ant Group, which operates one of China's biggest mobile pay apps called Alipay (Alibaba owns 33% of Ant). (108 comments)
Apple (AAPL) has officially released its "Buy Now, Pay Later" service in the U.S., permitting purchase payments over time with no fees and no interest. Select users can apply for Apple Pay Later loans of $50 to $1,000, which can be managed in Apple Wallet and used for both online and in-app merchants that accept Apple Pay. The solution was initially planned to be released in September 2022 as part of iOS 16, before technical challenges delayed the launch, though Apple now hopes to offer it to all eligible users in the months ahead. Mastercard (MA) and Goldman Sachs (GS) will be helping out Apple with payment credentials, while rival BNPL provider Affirm (AFRM) tumbled on the latest news. Is a bank charter for Apple in the cards? (49 comments)
Going after the apes
AMC Entertainment (AMC) was up 10% shortly before Tuesday's market close on a report that Amazon (AMZN) was exploring an acquisition of the beleaguered movie-theater chain. Jeff Bezos has been said to organize his entertainment lieutenants and investment advisers to consider such an acquisition, where hundreds of theaters would be used for a number of purposes like promoting Amazon Prime's original films, cross-selling grocery delivery and even serving as product distribution hubs. AMC had a market capitalization of about $2.6B after Tuesday's jump, though it has slid nearly 72% over the past year. Bezos might also want to wait and see if the stock continues to erode, or jump on a potential bankruptcy. (110 comments)
Bankcrisis "In light of the new challenges and priorities," UBS (UBS) is bringing back Sergio Ermotti, who rebuilt and led the bank (from 2011 to 2020) in the aftermath of the global financial crisis. The move will help UBS figure out how to integrate Credit Suisse (CS) into its operations after conducting an emergency rescue of the troubled lender for $3.25B in stock. Ermotti's first challenges will include laying off thousands of staff, rethinking its business divisions and shoring up the confidence of investors, clients and the overall banking sector. Fearful of the bank crisis? SA contributor Jim Sloan discusses the worst potential outcome and where you should put your money now. (137 comments)
In Asia, Japan +1.3%. Hong Kong +2.11%. China -0.2%. India +0.6%. In Europe, at midday, London +0.8%. Paris +1.3%. Frankfurt +1%. Futures at 6:30, Dow +0.7%. S&P +0.8%. Nasdaq +0.8%. Crude +0.9% to $73.87. Gold -0.4% to $1966.50. Bitcoin +5.2% to $28,319. Ten-year Treasury Yield unchanged at 3.56%
Today's Economic Calendar
7:00 MBA Mortgage Applications 10:00 Fed's Barr Speech 10:00 Pending Home Sales 10:00 State Street Investor Confidence Index 10:30 EIA Petroleum Inventories 11:00 Survey of Business Uncertainty 11:30 Results of $22B, 2-Year FRN Auction 1:00 PM Results of $35B, 7-Year Note Auction
Companies reporting earnings today »
What else is happening...
Lululemon (LULU) legs higher on earnings beat, strong sales forecast.
On the gas: Carl Icahn spent over $220M in March buying this stock.
Pepsi (PEP) unveils new logo and talks digital investments.
FTX founder Bankman-Fried charged with paying $40M bribe.
More layoffs: Lucid (LCID) plans to slash nearly fifth of workforce.
Judge rules Google (GOOGL) should be sanctioned in Epic Games case.
Micron (MU) gets slight lift amid confidence in long-term outlook.
Spicing it up: McCormick (MKC) jumps 10% on latest earnings.
New strategy from the FDA aims to avoid another baby formula shortage.
Here are the top 10 dividend stocks, according to SA's Quant Ratings.
submitted by upbstock
to Optionmillionaires [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 AutoModerator [Get] Derek De Mike – The SMMA Blueprint
2023.03.29 14:30 comment351 Hello Molly Black Friday Sale
You may check the link for Hello Molly Black Friday Sale
. Almost always, latest coupons and promo codes can be found there. Also, current discount deals are available at the link.
submitted by comment351
to LatticeDeals [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 yuumo15 Struggling vs senna
Having a hard time facing senna, for me it seems like senna and Nami trades in very similar ways but she just come out ahead almost every time.
I hate feeling like I just have to survive lane stage and not having a big early game impact.
I try to capitalize on her slow auto attacks to land my q on her but even when I manage it still feels like we're going even on the trade. Is anyone else struggling with this matchups? I found it hard even before the nerfs and now it feels like I should just try to make sure my adc can farm and maybe try to roam together with my jungle instead of trying to win lane 2vs2
submitted by yuumo15
to NamiMains [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:30 DueDiligenceis23 What to expect for MULN going into Next Week (Must Read)
submitted by DueDiligenceis23
to shortsqueeze2023 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:29 Krishna31-create Overview of the Salesforce service cloud
| || | submitted by Krishna31-create to u/Krishna31-create [link] [comments]
For client support and help, a customer relationship management (CRM) platform is Salesforce Service Cloud.
On its well-known CRM platform for sales workers, Sales Cloud, Salesforce created Service Cloud. https://preview.redd.it/ip2dfr9v9oqa1.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=60bcc9a1d8a7f83cfb84072f95d8da6167460a2d
Users can find crucial content to support customer service reps and automate service processes with the assistance of the salesforce Service Cloud. A variety of platforms and devices will be used to create personalized marketing relationships with each client.
Customers can "pay any attention" to Service Cloud on social media platforms, comment, and have instances sent to the appropriate assistant by default. Social customer support is integrated with Salesforce Customer Success Platform, allowing the social team to create a comprehensive customer profile that will inform replies.
Service Cloud, according to Salesforce, is the most excellent customer service platform globally. To get more ideas you can visit the salesforce development company
Key characteristics and advantages
Here we will discuss some key characteristics and advantages of the salesforce service cloud and how it also benefits clients and developers.
- Agent work area.
- Knowledge administration.
- Manage situations.
- Automation of service procedures.
- Routing over all channels.
- Analytics for service
- Computer telephony integration (CTI)
- Using macros for automation
- Order and asset management
1) Agent work area:
Customer support agents can use a comprehensive and adaptable user interface (UI) that provides a variety of productivity tools, analytics, and customer perspectives through Salesforce Service Cloud.
2) Knowledge administration:
Agents have access to and can generate resources in the knowledge base of the business.
3) Manage situations:
Service Console allows agents to manage numerous cases continuously through various channels. Both mobile and desktop apps are available to handle situations.
4) Automation of service procedures:
Artificial intelligence allows for the automation of support tasks (AI).
5) Routing over all channels:
Depending on the skill set and availability of the employee, cases, and leads can be automatically assigned to particular employees. Supervisors have access to a complete view of agent and routing activities.
6) Analytics for service:
Employees may easily access reporting and important CRM data from dashboards of the salesforce service cloud, including backlog analysis, chatbot performance, case volume and history, and agent productivity and activity.
7) Computer telephony integration (CTI):
Employees may manage service calls to and from customers using dashboards that provide simple access to reporting.
8) Using macros for automation:
Automating routine customer service duties is possible in the salesforce service cloud.
9) Order and asset management:
Customer information is tracked here, including assets, order history, and support history. Backlog analysis, chatbot success, case history and traffic, and agent output and activity are all crucial CR data.
Above mentioned article about the introduction of salesforce cloud services has all the details, and for further information, you can go and check our page, salesforce service cloud.
2023.03.29 14:29 Sungoldgroup123 Best Knife Sharpening Machines for Sale
Knife sharpening machines for sale are a convenient and efficient way to sharpen your knives, as they can quickly and easily restore the blade's edge to its original sharpness. There are various types of knife sharpening machines available on the market, ranging from manual to electric models.
Manual knife sharpening machines for sale are designed for those who prefer a more traditional approach to sharpening their knives. These machines typically require some effort to use, as they require you to hold the blade at the correct angle while you sharpen it manually.
Electric sharpening machines, on the other hand, are more automated and require less effort on your part. These machines typically feature grinding wheels that sharpen your knives quickly and effectively, and they may also come with additional features such as honing and polishing wheels.
When shopping for a knife sharpening machine, it's important to consider the type of knives you want to sharpen, as some machines are designed specifically for certain types of blades. You should also consider the size and portability of the machine, as well as its ease of use and maintenance.
In terms of pricing, knife sharpening machines can range from affordable manual models to more expensive electric machines with additional features. It's important to find a machine that fits your budget while also meeting your specific needs for sharpening your knives. Benefits of knife sharpening machines
There are several benefits to using a knife sharpening machine: Saves time:
Sharpening your knives by hand can be a time-consuming process, especially if you have a large collection of knives or need to sharpen them frequently. A knife sharpening machine can save you time and effort by quickly and efficiently sharpening your knives. Consistency:
A knife sharpening machine ensures that each blade is sharpened to the same angle and level of sharpness, resulting in consistent performance and improved precision when using your knives. Long-lasting blades:
A dull blade can be frustrating to use and may even damage your food or other materials. By using a knife sharpening machine to maintain your blades, you can extend their lifespan and avoid having to replace them as often. Versatility:
Different types of knife sharpening machines can accommodate different types of blades, including straight, serrated, or curved blades. This means that you can sharpen a wide range of knives using a single machine, making it a versatile and convenient tool to have in your kitchen or workshop. Safety:
A dull blade can be dangerous to use, as it requires more force to cut through materials and can slip or cause injury. By keeping your knives sharp with a knife sharpening machine, you can ensure that they are safe and easy to use.
Overall, a knife sharpening machines for sale
can help you maintain your knives and keep them in top condition, making them more effective and efficient tools for your various cutting and chopping needs.
submitted by Sungoldgroup123
to u/Sungoldgroup123 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:29 StepwiseUndrape574 📷 GTA 5 Modded accounts for sale $5 Billion 32x deluxos Rank 500: https://furymodz.com
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedvehicles_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 14:29 DueDiligenceis23 What to expect for AMC APE next week (Must Read) Bullish
submitted by DueDiligenceis23
to shortsqueeze2023 [link] [comments]