Sanrio store new york
2021.11.03 22:08 NIU_NY niu_nyc
NIU Flagship New York 213 Bowery St.,10002, New York [email protected]
2016.01.07 17:06 Chilly9613 NintendoNY
Subreddit for information about the newly renovated Nintendo New York Store.
2021.07.27 13:41 newgirlie QR Code discussion for Harry Potter NYC Store
2023.06.10 07:03 Paul-Belgium Lanvin Antonio Castillo Spring/Summer 1960. Two-piece set and cape, “New York’ Photo Rico Puhlmann. Model Gitta Schilling.
2023.06.10 07:03 AutoModerator Cheap Spotify premium lifetime
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to ThompsonInc [link] [comments]
Thompson Inc The few, the proud, Thompson Inc.
Thompson Inc is a shop that sells digital products, we are always trying to expand our product line with more and more products that best suit your needs. At the moment, we only sell Spotify premium lifetime keys. We are constantly looking into adding other products to the store 24/7. We are a new reseller and after experience working with/for multiple resellers for all kinds of different products, I have confidence in my shop and I hope you find my shop..to be your shop. We are the few, the proud, Thompson Inc.
-Accepts Cash App, PayPal, credit/debit card, and crypto
-Instant delivery and secure transactions
-1# best reseller
-Always looking to expand
-Always in stock
-Made with love
-No bullsh*t https://thompson.sellpass.io/ https://discord.gg/thompsoninc https://i.redd.it/1wanphgydx4b1.gif
2023.06.10 07:03 shoutinghuman George Santos appeals ruling to unseal names of $500K bond guarantors – New York Post
2023.06.10 07:03 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint ✔️ Full Course Download
2023.06.10 07:01 MelodicAssociation43 Cute and wholesome manhwa
A mother and a child manhwa. Or dather and child. Any would do. I’m new to manhwa, i just read don’t come to villaines stationary store hehe
submitted by MelodicAssociation43
to OtomeIsekai [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 07:00 SoundForMore Baby Audio BA-1 - Demo / Tutorial: Create a beat with the Bud Apps (Giveaway in the video description)
Baby Audio BA-1 - Demo / Tutorial: Create a beat with the Bud Apps (Giveaway in the video description) https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ba-1-baby-audio/id6449602868
A Synth With A Soul * Baby Audio's popular BA-1 synthesizer is now available on the App Store * Use it in standalone mode to instantly play and program lush 80s patches that are dripping with color * Or use it as an AUv3 Plugin in your favorite host - such as Logic Pro, GarageBand or Cubasis Whether you're creating synthwave, lo-fi, modern pop or dance, BA-1 will be your new go-to synth due to its authentic sonic character and user-friendly workflow. It ships with 500+ high quality presets and a Re-Gen button for instantly creating new patches on the fly.
The Legacy: BA-1 is based on a portable 1980s synth with a toylike appearance and a gritty sound. Despite its small size, it left a big mark on music history, while still flying somewhat under the hype radar. The original has been used as a secret weapon for bubbly synth textures by some of Sweden's most successful pop producers of the past two decades. It was also a staple of 1990s digital dancehall and beloved by the indietronica scene for its raw lo-fi quality. The original hardware has never been properly captured in software form. So for our first ever synth, we started there
The Sound: In keeping with our motto "it's an evolution, not an emulation", we modeled the hardware with the greatest possible accuracy, before carefully upgrading it with new and useful features. A second analog-modeled oscillator, FM, polyphony, and more, help to vastly expand the sonic palette of the original. All while keeping its signature sound unspoiled. Additionally, BA-1 lets you drain the battery, bend the circuits, and use the built-in speaker - for an authentic lo-fi aesthetic that you could normally only get with hardware.
The Effects: If you know our company, you'll know that effects are our specialty. So we've treated BA-1 with an FX section worthy of its own plugin. The effects chain is inspired by budget 1980s rack hardware and captures the lo-fi charm of the home studio scene of the era. The overdrive is modeled after a guitar pedal, while the delay, reverb and chorus effects are based on cheap, but amazing, digital rack units. In BA-1, the effects are not an afterthought but an ingrained part of the sonic signature.
The Simplicity: BA-1 is simple, but surprisingly tweakable. We've put great effort into tuning all parameters to be in the perfect sweet spot. This results in a rewarding programming workflow where tweaking BA-1 is a lot of fun and you'll create new patches on repeat. And if a simple interface is not fast enough, you can always use the smart 'Re-Gen' feature. Hit Re-Gen and BA-1 will automatically create new and musically tuned patches with every click.
This video includes the following product demonstration:
- Intro to the interface
- Create a beat with the bud apps
- Use BA-1 as audio source
- Create a bass line
- Create a pad, arp and main melody
- Subtractive synthesis and FM synthesis
- Filter, envelope, side chain, delay, drive, tone, reverb, chorus, output gain
I hope you enjoy and do not forget to subscribe. https://youtu.be/Z71cMnoArJU
submitted by SoundForMore
to iPadMusicTutorials [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 07:00 ThrowRARAOOLALA Bed bug timeline
Just found two bed bugs in our hotel room, wondering if they came from our current hotel or possibly before.
I moved into a new apartment June 1, and bought some used furniture June 1-6. This includes a dresser, TV stand, recliner, and small table. Everything was cleaned with Lysol as soon as we got it. The recliner came from a used furniture store and had a sanitization tag, although in hindsight there was no date on the tag.
We then went to a hotel June 6-9, didn’t see any bugs or bites.
Tonight at the second hotel we found the bugs. From Google they appeared to be unfed/partially fed adults.
In short, I’m terrified the used furniture brought bedbugs into my new apartment. With the timing, is it more likely from our current hotel, the previous, or my apartment?
Thanks in advance, all advice is appreciated.
submitted by ThrowRARAOOLALA
to Bedbugs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:58 xCosmicPoppiesx Ellis Grey Theory
So Ellis is in Seattle, her house is in Seattle, when she is diagnosed. I know she left Seattle Grace during her residency and did her fellowship in Boston and I always assumed she stayed there and never questioned why she was back in Seattle when the show started. I was on S6 E16 where you meet Harper Avery for the first time and he tells them to page Dr. Grey to which Meredith tells him she's dead. Her being in Seattle, living in her house in Seattle and Harper Avery requesting her as his surgeon IN SEATTLE leads me to believe she went back to Seattle Grace but that (as far as I know) has never been stated and wouldn't make much sense cause at the beginning of the show when Richard saw Meredith it was as if he hadn't seen Meredith or Ellis since she left as a resident. But also Ellis does seem confused that Richard is the chief when she's brought to the hospital in, I believe, S2 which also leads me to believe he hadn't been chief very long. In the S6E15 where they have the lectures we see Bailey started in '03. The show starts in '05 but since the first three seasons is one year it's either '07 or '08 in Grey's Land (that'll be relevant in a moment) we ALSO find out that Richard was Derek and Addison's teacher at one point but we also know that Derek and Addison are from New York and had never lived in Seattle before which ALSO leads me to believe that Richard and Adele lived in New York at some point in the beginning of Richard's attending career and while they were in New York could've been when Ellis was back in Seattle at Seattle Grace. In the beginning of the show Meredith says her mother was diagnosed 5 years ago which would've been around 2000 - 2003. Sooooo with all that information I am lead to believe that Ellis worked at Seattle Grace from some point in the '90s till 2000's when she was diagnosed and after Ellis had already left is when Richard came back and sometime between 2000 and 2003 he became chief of Seattle Grace. So this is a post I made to another group, since then I've reached the episode (can't remember which one exactly) and Meredith is talking to Richard and she asks him if her mother ever tried to talk to him about the Alzheimer's while she was still at the hospital which tells me that maybe they actually did work together again for a little while before she was diagnosed? Anyone have any opinions or theories lemme know lol
submitted by xCosmicPoppiesx
to greysanatomy [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:57 enigmat1c Looking for feedback on my first CNC router build
| || | submitted by enigmat1c to hobbycnc [link] [comments]
Hey folks. I'm entirely new to this whole scene--never touched a CNC mill or router--but recently I've been really loving the idea of picking it up as a hobby and maybe side business down the road. I've explored the pre-built options around my budget (~$5K), but they all have compromises. Onefinity lacks proper linear rails, Shapeoko needs to hooked up to a computer (really
into the Masso G3 touch), etc. Plus, building it sounds like a very fun challenge.
I'm looking for a roughly 2'x3' or 2'x4' desktop machine to cut mainly wood and likely a bit of aluminum or brass. Rigidity and accuracy are definitely a priority. I live in an apartment, so space (and quiet) is at a premium.
After a few weeks spent on the design and hopping around to way too many how-to guides, I'm very eager for any feedback or ideas on how to improve it, since there's definitely things that I missed or am ignorant of. It's not done yet (table will be shamelessly copied from Shapeoko, cable chains missing, homing sensors), but rough details so far:
around 2'x3' work area with 8.25\" of Z height Fusion 360 link
- 2x Hiwin 15mm linear rails with 2x carriages each on the Y1, Y2, X, and Z axes (Motion Constrained)
- TBI SFY 16mm ball screws with 16mm lead on the Y1, Y2, and Z axes (Anaheim Automation)
- TBI SFY 20mm ball screw with 20mm lead on the X axis (Anaheim Automation)
- 2Nm closed loop steppers (Masso)
- G3 Touch controller (Masso)
- 1.5Kw 80mm water-cooled Spindle (PWNCNC)
- Lots of different aluminum profiles from Misumi
- Lots of custom plates and parts (red bits) that I'd have machined locally from a 12"x36"x3" plate of 7075 aluminum I picked up from Online Metals for $200
So, what do y'all think? Is it even rigid enough to hold up what I'm guessing is a pretty heavy X axis? Am I completely deluding myself in thinking all these custom parts are doable? The local machinist I found (Ballard Machine Works
) charges a $150/hour shop rate, but I have the material already taken care of. What extremely obvious things did I miss?
2023.06.10 06:56 SneezyPenguins Things keep falling apart
I feel completely broken. Like one part gets settled then the next breaks, then the next.
I have lupus and hEDS, among a host of other things. I feel like things keep getting added to the list, and I'm just too tired to keep up with them all so I let them fester. For example, I've been fainting recently and my blood pressure is extremely low. Okay, go to cardiologist, he says it's my mental health medication causing it. He doesn't do anymore tests, psych says it's not. Okay, whatever. I'm not dead. Put it on the ignore list. Well then I got extreme chest pain when I vomited, that did not feel like heartburn at all. Primary says to go to cardiologist, I message cardiologist instead and he says it's nothing. So ignore that problem.
Then I've been getting numbness in my face on one side and other parts of my body, randomly though I can cause it by shaking my head left to right quickly for awhile. Okay, go to Neuro, Neuro says it's probably my meds. Psych lowers some meds, nothing happens. Well I'm too tired to go back to neurology. Oh look my vision is suddenly bad, and comes and goes. Eh, it will be fine.
I'm not even on any pain meds. Nothing I can buy at the store helps, but I've been too tired to fight a rhumitologist for anything because I've had bad experiences (I moved away from my good doctors who diagnoses me.).
So everything just keeps falling apart. I keep getting new symptoms and don't know what's what anymore. And instead of seeking answers I've been ignoring them because I don't feel like anyone will listen to me with these psych meds, that I need, on me. I'd switch them, but we've just now in the last 6 months found a combo that works, after two years of experimenting.
Anyways, rant over. I'm tired.
submitted by SneezyPenguins
to ChronicIllness [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:56 pjmroyalty Hardcover Yellowface by R. F. Kuang (same author of Babel, Poppy War)
| || |
Yellowface by R. F. Kuang ₱1320 - Brand New - Hardcover - With transit flaws LOC Bulacan / QC MOP Gcash, BPI MOD Lalamove, J&T submitted by pjmroyalty to PHBookClub [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:55 PEGASUS_20 Zoey Deutch - Chanel Through Her Lens Luncheon in New York
2023.06.10 06:55 dispensableleft As New York Skies Darken, Delivery Workers Help Each Other - As we found out during covid, the most essential workers are the poorest paid and the most likely to be abused by their employers. Workers need to stand up for themselves and Unionize.
2023.06.10 06:55 0h0hhh Interested Party?
| || |
Doug Putman started a new company called Rooms + Spaces on May 3rd 2023 at already closes Canadian BBBY Stores submitted by 0h0hhh to BBBY [link] [comments]
Will he do this to US stores?.
2023.06.10 06:55 pjmroyalty Hardcover Book - Yellowface by R. F. Kuang (same author of Babel, Poppy War)
2023.06.10 06:54 Zestyclose-Yam-4538 Moving across state
I am trying to move from LA to New York and I’m having a lot of trouble. How can I find an apartment and a job if I’m not physically there in person? I’ve never done this before, so I don’t know where to start. My husband is a CNA so it might be a bit easier for him to find a job than me. I don’t know how I’m supposed to get an apartment if we don’t have any jobs to pay the rent. We’ll never be approved by any apartment complex. What do I do???? We have the money to move to New York now we just don’t have any jobs and can’t find an apartment that will approve us without having the income
submitted by Zestyclose-Yam-4538
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:52 PEGASUS_20 Nina Dobrev - Chanel Through Her Lens Luncheon in New York
2023.06.10 06:50 omegacluster New Music Additions 2023-06-09
Today's additions are:
- Vulnere - Toothed Lines (Tags: death metal, metal, brutal death metal, Portland) [Independent]
- Grant The Sun - Voyage (Tags: death metal, metal, instrumental, progressive, Oslo) [Independent]
- Joe Armon-Jones & Maxwell Owin - Archetype (Tags: electronic, hip hop, house, jazz, soul, techno, uk garage, uk jazz, dub, dubstep, funk, London) [Aquarii]
- Vonn Zandus - Unimortal (Tags: electronic, norwich, rock, instrumental, orchestral, progressive, synth, zeuhl, London) [Independent]
- Dehumanizing Itatrain Worship - Otakuslam♡Animecide (Tags: death metal, metal, Los Angeles) [Stillbirth]
- Squid - O Monolith (Tags: alternative, country, krautpop, post-punk, psychedelic punk, London) [Warp]
- BURIAL HORDES - Ruins (Tags: metal, atmospheric, black death, black metal, dark death metal, death black, death metal, dissonant, dissonant death metal, doom metal, greece, greek, greek death metal, greek metal, Greece) [Transcending Obscurity]
- Kill Division - Thoughts and Prayers EP (Tags: metal, brujeria, brutal truth, death metal, deathgrind, deaththrash, grind, grindcore, napalm death, terrorizer, Florida) [Independent]
- The Bleeding - Monokrator (Tags: black metal, death metal, death thrash, death thrash metal, extreme metal, metal, old school death metal, thrash metal, demolition hammer, destruction, uk death metal, London) [Redefining Darkness]
- INNUMERABLE FORMS - The Fall Down (Tags: boston, death, death doom, death metal, doom, metal, Boston) [Innumerable Forms]
- GELD - Currency // Castration (Tags: punk, australian-hardcore, australian-hardcore-punk, hardcore, metal, Melbourne) [Relapse]
- Mountains - Old Friends (Tags: rock, south korea, emo, math pop, math rock, midwest emo, South Korea) [Independent]
- Stellar Circuits - Sight To Sound (Tags: Metal) [Nuclear Blast]
- Ray Alder - II (Tags: Rock) [InsideOutMusic]
- We Are The Empty - THE DESERT (Tags: hard rock, metal, metalcore, rock, alternative metal, alternative rock, cinematic rock, concept album, desert, desert metal, desert rock, djent, heavy metal, progressive metal) [Independent]
- We Are The Empty - American Dream (Tags: metal, rock, acoustic pop, acoustic rock, alternative metal, alternative pop, alternative pop rock, alternative rock, cinematic rock, dream pop, folk rock, indie rock, nostalgia, nostalgic music, slowcore) [Independent]
- Nagy Emma Quintet - Return (Tags: Jazz) [Morotva]
- Swanwriter - There is a darkness (Tags: metal, opeth, progressive rock, progressive death metal, progressive metal, Vancouver) [Independent]
- Aodon - Portraits (Tags: Metal) [WILLOWTIP INC. (WTP)]
- The Arcane Order - Distortions from Cosmogony (Tags: Metal) [Black Lion]
- Claustrum - Claustrum (Tags: Metal) [Unorthodox Emanations]
- Kevin Galland - From The Mountains To The Sea (Tags: Pop, Singer & Songwriter) [Hummus]
- Glass Casket - Glass Casket (Tags: Metal) [Silent Pendulum]
- Marquis Hill - Rituals + Routines (Tags: Jazz) [Edition]
- JeGong - The Complex Inbetween (Tags: Rock) [Pelagic]
- Captain Planet - Sounds Like Home (Tags: Electro) [Bastard Jazz]
- Swanwriter - There is a darkness (Tags: metal, opeth, progressive rock, progressive death metal, progressive metal, Vancouver) [Independent]
- Torture Rack - Primeval Onslaught (Tags: Metal) [20 Buck Spin]
- Aaron Siegel - Your People Saying Hello (Tags: electronic, experimental, nyc, ambient, drone, narrative, percussion, spoken, Brooklyn) [Independent]
- Arch Echo - Final Pitch (Tags: metal, progressive rock, djent, fusion, instrumental, progressive metal, Nashville) [Independent]
- Zoh Amba featuring William Parker and Francisco Mela - O Life, O Light Vol. 2 (Tags: 577 records, francisco mela, william parker, zoh amba, avant, avant-garde, free jazz, New York) 
- BYE BYE TSUNAMI - Alternative soundtracks for absurd advertisements on acid (Tags: electronic, experimental, jazz-core, metal, noise, progressive rock, noise rock, soundtrack, Berlin) [Independent]
submitted by omegacluster
to ctebcm [link] [comments]