Skate factory vero beach
Check Out What Happened Today ! #DonaldTrump #china #JoeBiden #russia #ukraine #JulianAssange #USCongress
2023.06.10 13:00 TruthShallPrevailfan Check Out What Happened Today ! #DonaldTrump #china #JoeBiden #russia #ukraine #JulianAssange #USCongress
2023.06.10 04:12 CSSC86 Rollerskating theme night ideas
| || |
Hello Skaters!! 👋 submitted by CSSC86 to Rollerskating [link] [comments]
My husband and I bought a rollerskating rink 👌 we have retro skating on Wednesday nights, RNB on Friday nights and a Club Skate night on Saturday nights!
We had Mark Dynamix attend our rink for our End of Summer party with guant beach balls! On the 1st of April we had Deep Space Entertainment invite a heaps of DJs for a Psytrance roller skate and on the 1st of July we'll have Nik Fish playing a 2hr set for our glow skate night with LED hoola hoop performers and my mate Ash who skates around in his Iron Man costume that he 3d printed and made on his own! Everyone loves him!
What are some cool, random, unique out side of the box ideas for event nights? What would you attend or do if you had a skating rink? We have heaps of ideas but they are similar and we want to mix it up a bit 😁
Our rink size is 50m x 25m so, we have plenty of room to play with 🙌
2023.06.10 01:41 Piratedad83 [USA-CO] [H] Nintendo Games and Consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS [W] Paypal
List has been updated with additional SNES, N64, and Gamecube games. Paring down some parts of my collection. Happy to post pics of anything that you might be interested in. Shipping is $5 for the first game or 2, and then goes up from there as needed. Shipping for consoles will be around $15, depending on where you live.
Check out my Playstation games post here (with new PS3 games added): https://www.reddit.com/GameSale/comments/13uw65n/usaco_h_playstation_games_ps1_ps2_ps3_ps4_psp_w/
Check out my Sega and Xbox games here: https://www.reddit.com/GameSale/comments/12r9dbv/usaco_h_sega_and_xbox_games_genesis_dreamcast_og/ NES (Cartridge Only)
NES console, power cable, AV cable, controller $80 (I have 2 bundles available)
Racket Attack $5 SNES (Cartridge Only)
Acme Animation Factory $15
Championship Pool $5
Final Fantasy II $60
King of the Monsters $15
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past $40
Lion King $15
Mario Paint $5
MLBPA. Baseball $5
NHL Stanley Cup $5
NHLPA Hockey $5
P.T.O II $25
Pinball Dreams $10
Roger Clemens MVP Baseballe $5
Super Mario World $25
Super Metroid $80
Tecmo Super Bowl $20
Tom and Jerry $15
Top Gear $10
WWF Super Wrestlemania $10 Nintendo 64 (Cartridge Only)
N64 Console, power cable, AV cable, controller $100
N64 Console w/expansion pak, power cable, AV cable, controller $150
Memory Card (x5) $10/each
Rumble pak $20
Jet Force Gemini (No label) $5
NFL Blitz 2001 $30
Perfect Dark $20
Pokemon Snap $20
Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA (Label Issues) $15
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer $10
Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire $15
Super Mario 64 (Faded label) $40
Superman 64 $15 Gamecube (CIB unless noted)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 $10
Donkey Konga (Case and Disc) $20
Dragonball Z: Budokai (Case and Disc) $20
Dragonball Z: Budokai 2 $50
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $20
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Case and Disc) $260
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Case and Disc) $30
Lego: Star Wars: The Video Game (Case and Disc) $10
Mario Superstar Baseball (Case and Disc) $60
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System $35
Metroid Prime (Case and Disc) $30
Namco Museum (Case and Disc) $10
Nascar Thunder 2003 $10
NBA Street Vol 2 $35
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $100
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Case and Disc) $180
Pokemon: Colosseum (Case and Disc) $160
Power Rangers: Dino Thunder $10
Sonic Mega Collection $15
SSX 3 $25
Super Bubble Pop $10
Yu-gi-oh! The Falsebound Kingdom (Case and Disc) $20 Wii (CIB unless noted)
Wii Console, power, A/V, and sensor bar cables, Wiimote and Nunchuk $70
Ben 10: Galactic Racing $5
Ben 10: Protector of Earth $5
Build 'n Race $5
Call of Duty: Black Ops $5
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Case and Disc) $5
Carnival Games $10
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 $15
Disney Sing It: Family Hits (Case and Disc) $10
EA Active: Personal Trainer $5
Family Fest presents Movie Games $3
Game Party $5
Ghostbusters: The Video Game $10
Guinness World Records: The Videogame $3
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock $25
Guitar Hero: World Tour $20
Just Dance $10
Just Dance 2 $10
Just Dance 3 $10
Just Dance 4 $10
Just Dance 2014 $10
Just Dance Kids (Disc only) $5
Just Dance: Summer Party $10
Kirby's Epic Yarn $20
The Last Airbender $10
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $25
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $15
Lego: Batman: The Videogame $5
Lego: Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $5
Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean $10
Lego: Star Wars: The Complete Saga $5
Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (Case and Disc) $5
Madden 11 $3
Major Leage Baseball 2K12 $5
Mario Party 8 (Case and Disc) $30
Mario Strikers Charged $15
Mario Super Sluggers $35
Minute To Win It $5
Monkey Mischief! (Disc only) $3
My Fitness Coach (Case and Disc) $5
My Sims: Agents (Disc only) $3
My Sims: Kingdom $5
My Word Coach $5
Neo Pets: Puzzle Adventure (Disc only) $3
Nerf: N-Strike $5
Ni Hao Kai-lan: Super Game Day (Disc only) $3
Petz: Crazy Monkey (Case and Disc) $5
Puzzle Kingdoms $5
Rapala: We Fish $5
Rayman: Raving Rabbids $5
Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 (Case and Disc) $5
Skate It $5
Skylanders: Giants $5
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure $5
Smarty Pants (Case and Disc) $3
Speed Racer: The Video Game $5
Squeeballs Party $5
Star Wars: Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels (Disc only) $3
Super Paper Mario (Case and Disc) $15
The Price is Right: Decades (Case and Disc) $5
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (Case and Disc) $5
Thrillville: Off the Rails (Case and Disc) $5
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (Case and Disc) $5
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 $5
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09: All play $5
Ultimate Band $5
Wacky Races: Crash & Dash $15
Wii Fit $5
Wii Music $3
Wii Play $10
Wii Sports (Disc only) $20
Wii Sports (Cardboard Sleeve and Disc) $25
Wii Sports Resort $30
Wonder World: Amusement Park $5
Zoo Hospital (Case and Disc) $5
Zumba Fitness 2 $3 Wii U (CIB unless noted)
Disney Infinity (No manual) $5
Disney Infinity 2.0 $5
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (No manual) $5
Family Party 30 Great Games: Obstacle Course (No manual) $5
Just Dance 2015 $5
Just Dance 2015 (Disc only) $3
Just Dance 2016 $5
Just Dance 2016 (No manual) $5
Just Dance 2017 (No manual) $5
Lego: The Movie Videogame $5
Madden 13 $10
Minecraft: Wii U Edition $15
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventure (Disc and manual) $10
Skylanders: Super Chargers (No manual) $5
Skylanders: Trap Team (No manual) $5
Smurfs 2 $20
Super Mario 3D World (No manual) $15 Nintendo Switch (CIB unless noted)
Gundam G: Generations Crossrays (JPN) (Cartridge only) $40
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild $45
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Cartridge only) $35
Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition (JPN) (Cartridge only) $20
Paper Mario: The Origami King $35
Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond (JPN) (Cartridge only) $25
Pokemon: Shining Pearl (JPN) (Cartridge only) $25
Super Mario Party (JPN) (Cartridge only) $20 Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle $5
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2 $5
Donkey Kong (1994) $20
Final Fantasy Legend $25
Game & Watch Gallery $10
In Your Face $5
Xenon 2 $30 Gameboy Color (Cartridge only)
A Bug's Life $5
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 4 $20
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX $45
Mario Tennis $15
Rampage: World Tour $5 Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only unless noted)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory $5
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe $4
Disney Princess $5
Finding Nemo: The Continuing Adventures $5
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events $5
Mega Man Zero 2 $35
Midnight Club Street Racing $5
Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction (Box and manual, no game) $10
Nicktoons Unite (Box and manual, no game) $7
Pac-Man Collection $5
Spider-Man (Box and manual, no game) $15
Spyro: Season of Ice $7
Star Wars: The New Droid Army $5
Street Fighter Alpha 3 $45
The Sims: Bustin' Out $15
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 $10 Nintendo DS (Cartridge only unless noted)
50 Classic Games (CIB) $5
Avatar: The Last Airbender $15
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush $3
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp $5
Brain Age $3
Cars: MaterNational Championships $5
Deer Drive $5
Diner Dash: Flo on the Go (CIB) $15
Final Fantasy III (CIB) $25
Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue $5
Madden 08 $5
Madden 09 $10
Major League Baseball 2K11 $5
Mario Party DS $10
My French Coach (CIB) $5
Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends $5
Nintendogs (PAL) $5
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (CIB) $5
Puss in Boots (CIB) $5
Quest Trio (CIB) $5
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing $8
Spore: Creatures (CIB) $10
Zubo $5 Nintendo 3DS (Cartridge only unless noted)
Code Name: STEAM $5
The Legend of Korra: A New Era Begins $5
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Cartridge only) $15
Tomodachi Life (Case and Cartridge) $40
Wario Ware Gold $35
Wipeout 2 (CIB) $5
submitted by Piratedad83
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 00:27 Senior-Application39 sargassum seaweed?
does anyone know if there are plans to clean up the stinky seaweed on the beach?
i'm going to be moving to vero around august and i'm super excited about being on the beach but it was so nasty and stinky when i visited :( really hoping this isn't how it is all of the time
submitted by Senior-Application39
to verobeach [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 00:07 MissyDemeanour_ Come camping with me
2023.06.09 23:32 anotherredditor459 23 F4M USA-NJ Crazy surfboard lady
I don’t ask for much in a partner. All I ask is that they don’t want any children in the future and love surfing/skateboarding (et al) as much as I do.
Come what may. :)
To elaborate and add extra fluff to this post: Reading this part is optional.
POV: You’re my partner and we plan to wake up early to hit the beach and surf. Tacos for lunch. The weekend was nice. You go back to your place to recharge your social battery/focus on work. The next week or so: rinse and repeat. Surfboard and skatepark.
Things get more comfortable later on. Not afraid to fart in front of each other now. Honeymoon phase is over. Travel plans are made and choosing between a trip to Australia or Mongolia.
10 years have passed. All your friends are getting married/having kids now. You’re looking back at all the skate/surf clips filmed, fun trips you’ve been on and the wildlife you’ve seen/volunteer work we’ve done. You’re looking forward to our next trip and amazed by the progress we’ve both made in skating. All your friends are stuck changing diapers and losing sleep. We’re staying in shape and living a healthy life. Our bank accounts have an adequate balance. Life is good.
Note: I don’t mind what location you’re in or anything like that. Preferably be in my age group but I don’t mind if you’re much older and will be open minded.
A little but about me: (and what I have to offer)
Not too disgusting looks wise. Beauty is subjective but my mom says I’m beautiful!
Careefinancial info: I’m a recent college graduate who will be starting work soon. (I’m fairly responsible in that department)
Please feel free for us to get to know each other in a low-pressure manner.
Introduce yourself! Tell me about your latest escapades. (A trick you’re working on, duck-diving technique, etc)
Come what may!
submitted by anotherredditor459
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:57 katariana44 Summer ideas for 7 y/o and newborn
I’ve got a daughter going into first grade and also a 3 week old at home.
Before the baby was born my daughter and I were really active together - most summers we would jet ski to a beach and spend the day up there, or go roller skating, or even just to the trampoline park, etc. She has a lot of energy and doesn’t do staying at home / indoor activities super well for long.
She’s about to be out of school for the summer and now has a 3 week old baby brother. Most of what we normally would do together is out the window.
My husband works and has offered to take her just the two of them on weekends but M-F it’s just gonna be me, her, and the baby.
I signed her up for a few camps this summer (she’s excited) but not for every week bc I still want the quality time.
What are some ideas I could do with her and bring the baby? I know I could try hiking if I found a decent paved path for the stroller but besides that I’m lost .
submitted by katariana44
to Parenting [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 21:40 methaneskiies UPDATE ON INDIE/ALT SKATE NITE!
2023.06.09 21:19 SouthOrlandoFather Had a blast at Vero Beach from 6/3 to 6/7.
2023.06.09 20:33 Quirky-Glove8485 [US-CA] [H] Switch, Xbox (One+360), 3DS, DS, Amiibo, Artbooks, Wii, and Wii U [W] Paypal
HUGE QUANTITY DISCOUNTS!! The more you buy the bigger the discount!
US orders over $20 get free shipping otherwise $5 to ship
I will ship internationally, but buyer must pay shipping
Let me know if you have any questions!
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector’s Edition (Sealed) - $159.99
Fire Emblem HD Movie Collection (Sealed) - $78.99
- Chibi Robo Amiibo (Sealed) - $9.99
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey - $19.99
- The Art of Fire Emblem Awakening - $27.99
- The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening Artbook (EU) - $44.99
- Pokemon Legends Arceus - $38.49
- Super Mario Party - $37.49
Xbox One & 360:
- Elden Ring - $36.49
- Minecraft Master Collection (Sealed) - $69.99
- Skyrim Special Edition (Sealed) - $14.99
- Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated - $12.59
- It Takes Two - $17.49
- Madden 15 - $3.99
- Skate (Disc Only) - $0.99
- Skate 2 (Disc Only) - $14.99
- Call of Duty Black Ops (Disc Only) - $6.99
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City (Disc Only) - $8.49
- Mortal Kombat (Disc Only) - $5.99
- Blitz the League II (Disc Only) - $39.99
- Star Wars Battlefront - $3.99
- Gears 5 (Sealed) - $10.99
- Kinectimals (Platinum Hits) - $3.99
- Bioshock 2 - $6.49
- Call of Duty Black Ops III - $9.99
- Ultra Bust-A-Move (Original Xbox) (Disc Only) - $5.99
Nintendo Wii & Wii U:
- Yoshi’s Woolly World - $24.49
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - $13.99
- Sega Bass Fishing - $8.99
- FlingSmash - $8.49
- Namco Museum Megamix - $4.49
- Nerf N-Strike - $0.99
- M&M’s Kart Racing - $2.49
- M&M’s Beach Party - $2.49
- Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel - $1.99
- Mario Party Island Tour - $20.99
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - $31.99
- Steel Diver - $6.99
- Poochy and Yoshi’s Woolly World - $39.99
- Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo Selects) - $27.99
- Code Name S.T.E.A.M. (Sealed) - $7.99
- Fire Emblem Warriors - $14.99
- Bravely Default - $39.99
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo Selects) - $16.99
- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions - $49.99
- Mario Sports Superstars - $24.99
- Mario Kart 7 - $14.99
submitted by Quirky-Glove8485
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 19:46 thegreyquincy [WTS] Vero Impulse Mini I Cerakoted and maybe a pen?
Timestamp and vid Vero Impulse Mini
: Excellent design and production on this one. Running on Skiffs. I did a distressed Cerakote on using Robin's Egg Blue and black which makes a pretty nice "Tron-ish" look. The screw for the detent insert was very close to fully stripped when I got it, so I replaced it with another screw, but the original is also included (Cerakoted green from a previous theme I did on it, but I doubt you'll ever actually use it anyway). Blade is in excellent shape with the factory edge. Includes ppuch, patch, cloth, CoA, and original bearings. SV: $325 Fisher Bullet Space Pens
: I got these to try some galaxy-themed Cerakote on pens, and I think the "space pens" were a great choice to fit the theme. These are koted with Robin's Egg Blue, Purplexed, Bright White, and a matte clear coat. I've opened/closed these a bunch to see if the Cerakote rubs off around where the cap hits and it still looks perfect. Never carried or used, literally just bought them for the project. They do not include the cool moon packaging you get if you order direct from Fisher, so the pen is all you get, unfortunately. If the fact that I have two of these violates the 1-to-1 rule let me know and I'll blur out the second one. SV: $50/ea
Not super interested in trades but feel free to shoot your shot. I can't really add any cash at this point, but willing to do a trade+cash from your end. This is the kind of stuff I'm interested in:
WE Exciton flamed ti
Northern Knives/Colorful Filth Spaced-Out Bugout
EMP EDC Relative
submitted by thegreyquincy
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 18:43 chillbro_bagginz Collaboration on music video iRacing and Flight Simulator?
Hi FS community, I’m a creator making iRacing content - example 1
- example 2
and lately I’ve been combining footage from different simulators to make my videos. My latest idea involves flying in a Citation from Long Beach, CA to nearby Willow Springs, CA where there’s a raceway. IRacing let’s you take amazing high altitude shots so I could blend footage together pretty well. Unfortunately I’m in way over my head and it’s taking me a while to learn FS’s menus, replay system and controls. Would anyone be interested in recording video of a flight between these two destinations, flying over the track and then landing? My videos get 12-25k views typically on the iRacing subreddit, I think it would be epic and we could post it here as well. You’d get a special thanks!
submitted by chillbro_bagginz
to Flightsimulator2020 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 11:22 fozrok ⭐️ Best 4 Things to do in the Gold Coast this Weekend
Another post filled(?) with things to do in the GC this weekend.
1 - Cooly Rocks On Festival
- One of Australia’s largest nostalgia festivals celebrating motors, music, and lifestyle of yesteryear.
- Coolangatta, Gold Coast.
- Thursday - Sunday
- Free except some ticketed shows
2 - The Rooftop Lodge Experience
- A winter-revamped version of the Cali Beach Club featuring an ice-skating rink, open fire pits, ice-hockey machines, market food stalls, and faux snowfall.
- Cali Beach Club, Gold Coast.
- Bookings required
3 - Scenic Rim Eat Local Week
- This is a month-long event celebrating local food and drink in the Scenic Rim region. The event unites the region’s restaurants, farms, breweries, and food businesses to host a variety of food-centric activities, including long lunches, degustations, dinners, and other unique experiences like vase making, vino tasting, sunset sipping, and sheep racing.
- Scenic Rim, from Beaudesert to Beechmont, Kerry to Kalbar, and Mount Alford to Tamborine Mountain.
- Is running throughout the entire month of June
- Free with Ticketed Events
4 - Massive Local Brands Car Park Sale
- A bustling marketplace event where eight local brands will present their new season items and bargains. Participating brands include White Pickit Fence, Mahiya, My Hardie Store, White Bohemian, Vessel and Green, Bramasole Abode, The Sensory Boutique, and Alfie.
- White Pickit Fence, 55 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin.
- Sunday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Market Mania - Weekly Regulars:
WANT THIS VIA EMAIL INSTEAD?
- Burleigh Farmers Market - SATURDAY, 07:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
- The Helensvale Farmers Market - SATURDAY, 06:00 AM TO 11:00 AM
- Palm Beach Farmers Market - SATURDAY, 06:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
- Marina Mirage farmers market - SATURDAY, 06:30 AM TO 12:00 PM
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Market - SATURDAY, 04:00 PM TO 09:00 PM
- HOTA Farmers & Artisan Markets - SUNDAY, 06:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
- Mudgeeraba Farmers' Markets - SATURDAY, 06:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
- Gold Coast Organic Market - SUNDAY, 06:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
- Nerang Market - SUNDAY, 06:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
I've launched a free emailing list to deliver this goodness directly into your inbox WITH links to the events page for easier access. So, if a weekly email, full of Gold Coast's best events sounds like your jam, find the link in the comments to sign up.
submitted by fozrok
to GoldCoast [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:32 the_racing_goat new factory magic - Skate 3 Realistic Edit
2023.06.09 04:46 ehou333 [WTS][WTT] Various (Mostly Niche) Samples and Decants, Constantly Rotating! (Decant)
**Prices are for PayPal friends and family.** **Add $5 for shipping**.
Interested in samples of less common indie / niche houses ( I have tried a lot)
**Valentino Donna Noir Absolu** - $8 6ml official mini in box (dabbed twice)
**Miu Miu Fleur D’Argent Miu Miu** - 7/7.5ml mini $5
**BDK - Wood Jasmine** 3ml - $11
**Arquiste - No. 57** 10ml official rollerball - $12
**Room 1015 - Purple Mantral** 7.5ml scentbird spray (sprayed 2x) - $11
**Room 1015 - Hollyrose** 7.5ml scentbird spray (sprayed 2x) - $11
**Hermes - Eau Des Merveilles Bleue** 12/15ml official travel spray - $15
**Chanel - Gardenia** 3.8/4ml official mini - $17
**Commodity - Gin (discontinued version)** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $9
**Aether - Rose Alcane** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $9
**DS Durga - I Don't Know What** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $12
**Memo - Irish Leather** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $15
**Frederic Malle - Synthetic Jungle** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $15
**Chanel - Egoiste** 5ml decant (can make multiple) -$9
**Boucheron - Iris de Syracuse** 5ml decant (can make multiple) -$9
**Nomenclature - Lumen_esce** 5ml decant (can make multiple) -$9
**Tsvga - XXX** 5ml decant (can make multiple) - $45
Scent Trunk - Moon Jasmine 4ml spray $9
Bvlgari - Eau Parfumee au the blanc 4ml/5ml Mini $5
Bvlgari - Eau Parfumee au the vert 3ml/5ml Mini $5
Carolina Herrera - Iris Empire 4.5/5ml Mini $18
Cartier - Roadster 12/12.5ml Mini $16
Scents of Wood - Sandalwood in Oak 7.5ml/8ml $9
Samples Listed Below: https://i.imgur.com/w37z1OS
Around $3-4 per sample, more for larger niche ones, less for smaller ones or designers, plus $5 for shipping. Most samples > 1ml are official samples (ask for specifics).
Armani - My Way Parfum 1.2ml
Aerin - Rose De Grasse Joyful Bloom 1.5ml
Aerin - Amber Musk 1.5ml
Amouage - Meander 1ml
Amouage - Myths 2.5ml
Amouage - Opus IX 2ml
Amouage - Opux VI 2ml
Aromas de Salazar - Cafe Fiesta 0.6ml
Bravanariz - Agost 0.5ml
Bravanariz - Gener 0.5ml
Bravanariz - Maig 0.5ml
Bravanariz - Octubre 0.5ml
Bravanariz - Muga 1.2ml
Bravanariz - Bosc 1ml
Creed - Aventus 1.5ml
Creed- Spring Flowers 1.5ml
Carolina Herrera - Very Good Girl 1.5ml
Centauri - Om 0.6ml
Chloe Atelier des Fleurs - Herba Mimosa 3.9ml
Chronotope - Spite EDT 1ml
Chronotope - Playalinda EDP 2.5ml
Chronotope - Playalinda EDP 2ml
Comme Des Garcons - Stussy Laguna Beach 0.3ml
Clandestine - Vert 1.5ml
Clandestine - Astoria 1.5ml
Dixit & Zak - Emperor's Court 0.4ml
Dior - Homme Parfum 1ml
Dolce and Gabanna - Light Blue EDt 1ml
Etat Libre - She is an Anomaly 0.6ml
Elisire - E-rose 0.8ml
Francesa Bianchi - Libertine Neroli 2ml
Friendly Fur - The Green Carnation 2.5ml
Floraiku - Volcanic Flowers 0.8ml
Gucci Guilty - Pour Femme 1ml
Givenchy - Gentleman Boise 0.8ml
Gucci - Bloom Intense 1ml
Heeley - Iris de Nuit 1.2ml
Houbigant - Fougere Royale 0.7ml
Honore des Pres - Nu Green 0.3ml
Initio - Mystic Experience 2ml
Imaginary Authors - A city on fire 0.5ml
Imaginary Authors - O Unknown 2ml
Issey Miyake - L’Eau d’Issey Eau & Magnolia 0.8ml
Jo Malone - English Pear & Freesia 1.5ml
Kenzo - Flower 1ml
Lancome - La vie est belle l'eau de parfum 1.2ml
La Curie - Incendo 1ml
La Curie - Geist 0.5ml
Les Indemodables - Oriental Velours 1.5ml
Les Indemodables - Iris Perle 1.5ml
Les Indemodables - Chypre Azural 1.5ml
Les Indemodables - Cuir de Chine 2ml
Les Abstraits - Belle Ame 1.2ml
Masque Milano - L'Atessa
Maison Martin Margiela - When the Rain Stops 1.7ml
Matiere Premiere - French Flower 1.6ml
Matiere Premiere - Crystal Saffron 1.2ml
Matiere Premiere et Gantier - Garrigue 0.6ml
Matiere Premiere et Gantier - D'Habit 0.2ml
Matiere Premiere et Gantier - Ambre Mystique 0.7ml
MDCI - Cuir Cavalier 0.4ml
MDCI - Cuir Garamante 0.5ml
MDCI - Chypre Palatin 0.5ml
MDCI - L'Elegant 0.8ml
MDCI - L'Elegant 0.8ml
MDCI - Les Indes Galantes 0.5ml
MDCI - Fêtes Persanes 0.4ml
Meleg - Vietnamese Oud 0.5ml
Memo - Italian Leather 0.5ml
Meo Fusciuni - Notturno 0.7ml
Nobile 1942 - Fougere Nobile 2ml
Nobile 1942 - Patchouli Nobile 2ml
Noteology - Blood Orange Chocolat 2.5ml
Orto Parisi - Cuoium 1ml
Perris Monte Carlo - Patchoulli 0.5ml
Prada - Paradoxe 1.2ml
Parle Moi - Orris Tatoo 29 1ml
Perris Monte Carlo - Oud Imperial 0.7ml
Perris Monte Carlo - Ambre Oris 0.4ml
Penhaligon's - According to Arthur 0.6ml
Prin - Saringkarn 0.4ml
Prin - Ganja Kasturi 0.7ml
Pineward - Nocturnis 0.4ml
Pineward - Ponderosa 0.2ml
Pineward - White Fir 0.4ml
Pineward - Katabatic 0.4ml
Rasei Fort - Cielito Lindo 0.4ml
Roja Dove - Creation S (Scandal) 0.7ml
Room 1015 - Electric Wood 2ml
Room 1015 - Sweet Leaf 4ml
Room 1015 - Blomma Cult 1.5ml
Rook Perfumes - Undergrowth 1.8ml
SHL 777 - Crying of Evil 0.7ml
Thameen - The Hope 0.6ml
Thameen - Amber Room 0.6ml
Tsvga - Goochi 1ml (attaoil)
Vero Profumo - Rubj 0.7ml
Widian - Black I 0.7ml
YSL Libre - Le Parfum 1.2ml
submitted by ehou333
to u/ehou333 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 04:40 clingklop A mega-list of the episodes Shaffir recommended to listen to in the last episode
So this is a list of the podcast episodes Shaffir listened as ones he particularly liked as he is now ending the show.
There's also direct links to 0-200 as a comment below Enjoi.
37: The Nuthouse (Brody Stevens):
"Steven Brody Stevens stopped by Skeptic Tank Studios (my apartment) to share the details of his 17 day stay in the psyche ward at UCLA. It took us, like, 30 minutes to get into the topic, but eventually we did. We diverged a lot into a really cool discussion about perspective on life and how you can fall into a negative and self sabotaging way of thinking about things."
40: Prostitutti Frutti (Miss X):
An upscale prostitute came to the Skeptic Tank to share with us about her job. It was one of the most interesting conversations I've had in a very long time. She was open and honest and very friendly. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.
50: Buddhism (Duncan Trussell):
Duncan Trussell and I shared a ride out to Brea, CA to do shows at the Brea Improv. Duncan has always been into Buddhism and I figured what better time to talk about modern Buddhism than on a ride to the Inland Empire. It was a really interesting talk and it completely enlightened me to the humongous differences between that and the Judeo-Christian religions in regards to daily life. Enjoy.
73: Love Scam (Sarah Tiana):
Sarah Tiana met me at the Comedy Store to talk about her crazy experience with love in the Middle East. It's sort of a sad story. We're comics, so it was still funny, but it was still really sad at the same time. So it averages out to sort of sad.
80: Chester the Molester (Dale Dudley):
"Dale Dudley came over to my hotel room in Austin, TX to shoot the shit and talk about his childhood molestation. It's way more fun than the subject matter. This is a really good, honest, and funny podcast. It's exactly what I envisioned when I started the Skeptic Tank."
79a: We Are Anonymous (Luke Harder, Star_Fawkes):
Luke Harder and Star_Fawkes met me at the Comedy Store to talk about Anonymous. It was a really enlightening conversation. I think we all got the wrong idea about these guys. This is one to spread around.
79b: We Are Anonymous:
@Anonyphant and @Star_Fawkes came back to the Comedy Store to finish off our conversation about Anonymous. It was a really interesting and enlightening conversations and one of my favorite podcasts I've done. They're not out to get us, you guys. They're here to help us. They are us. We are Anonymous.
92: Caddyshack (Greg Fitzsimmons, Steve Simeone, Greg's hyper dog):
Greg Fitzsimmons had me over to his garage to tell me about his days as a caddy. I had no idea any other comedian had ever worked on a golf course. It's a strange community and it was an enexpected treat to be able to talk about it.
99: Scrappy Doo w Greg Fitzsimmons:
Greg Fitzsimmons had me over to his garage to tell me how much he loves to fight. Not organized fights. Just fights. Just regular, two dudes don't know each other and then one is punching the other, fights. It's a pretty fun podcast. What he does in the car is hard for me to wrap my head around.
95: Childless (Dom Irrera):
Dom Irrera met me at the Laugh Factory to talk about not having children. Dom is one of the only guys I know who has gone through most of his life while avoiding parenthood and we talked all about what that's like. It was a great podcast with an amazing comedian. Twitter him at @DomIrrera.
100: Deliverance (Ryan O'Neill, Jeff Danis, George Saint Pierre, Nate Diaz, Ari Shaffir):
Jeff Danis and Ryan O'Neill came by my apartment to talk about their jobs as grocery delivery drivers. Oh my god, there were so many hilarious stories. They're both comedians from the Comedy Store and their job is so ridiculous. For delivery drivers, there's a shocking amount of talk about nipples and Down syndrome.
104: The Art of War with Greg Jackson and Kevin Christy:
Greg Jackson of Greg Jackson's MMA met me in a hotel room in Vegas a few hours before UFC 156. Greg has always asked me about standup comedy and how comics will handle different situations. After some time he told me why he was so interested. He sees similarities between all art forms. He tries to find universal truths that apply to many art forms so he can apply that knowledge to MMA fight theory. It's really fascinating stuff. We've been talking about this stuff for years now and it's so interesting to me. If, like me, you thought everyone associated with cage fighting were meatheads, you're about to get a beautiful reminder of how people from all walks of life can offer you growth and knowlege.
105: Going Blind (Tom Segura):
Tom Segura invited me to go to his new Barbie Malibu Beach House so we could talk about masturbating. Just two best bro dudes intimately talking about making their penises shoot out loads of semen. And then somewhere at the end we talked about drunk driving. I don't think we ever talked about masturbating while drunk driving but we should have at least brought it up, huh?
115: Heroin - Down In A Hole (Donovan Pee):
Donovan Pee met me in my hotel room in Vancouver to talk about Heroin. Donovan was a heavy heroin user and lived on the streets of one of the most drug addicted blocks in North America. He was involved with the drug for decades and has only recently gotten away from it. It's a fascinating look at the life and exactly the kind of thing I like for this podcast.
113: Lefty Liberty (Jimmy Dore):
Jimmy Dore came by my slop haven of an apartment to tell me the truth about politics. I've never been very political, but lately I've started to become increasingly angrier about how little representation the average citizen has. Jimmy was always into the leftist side of things and he did a great job of explaining the problems with how things are run. And Mat Edgar joins me for the intro and outro to talk about Shroomfest and to share a few extra stealing stories that he forgot to mention on "Klepto."
120: Shroomfest 2013 w Tony Hinchcliffe, Mat Edgar, Pete Cornacchione:
Tony Hinchcliffe, Mat Edgar, Pete Cornacchione, and I spent Shroomfest together this year. We drove out to Joshua Tree, ate some shrooms, and wandered out into the wilderness. And then we had, what I believe, is probably the first podcast recorded at Joshua Tree National Park.
122: Exspecially Cutting:@JustyDodge
Justy Dodge came over to my New York apartment on the hottest day of the summer. We talked about her various mental disorders but centered on cutting. Justy is a New York based standup who spent her teens in and out of rehab for self mutilation. It was a great conversation despite a couple of her white trash words slipping out.
123: You Know What Dad (Robert Kelly):
Robert Kelly invited me over to his beautiful Manhattan apartment so we could talk about becoming a father. He had his first son 45 days ago and we had a nice discussion about what it was like. It was nice for me to hear how a former degenerate like Robert could transform himself into the type of dad that won't get child services called on him.
124: Rape & Eggs (Kathleen McGee):
Kathleen McGee invited me over to the apartment she was staying in while we were in Winnipeg together and we talked about her rape. It's about as lighthearted a conversation as possible considering the subject matter. This is kind of what this podcast is all about. Stark, realistic views of the world told in funny ways. Enjoy.
133: Fuck the Government (Dave Smith):
Dave Smith came over to my apartment so we could talk about this growing disillusionment I'm experiencing with our federal government. Dave is a devout libertarian and he knows a lot more of the facts than I do, so we discussed a lot of where we've gone wrong and where our politicians and generals have betrayed the will of its people. Listen to it now, because when the revolution comes, downloading podcasts won't be easy.
134: Maniac (John F. O'Donnell):
John F O'Donnell met me in Bushwick to talk about his manic depressive disorder. He's gone off the deep end a few times in his life and we got into it all. How it started, what happens, how it's affected him. It was a fun podcast that only got interrupted a couple times by a gang of 8 year old handball punks.
141: Happiness (@SteveSimeone) by AriShaffir:
Steve Simeone invited me over to his place while I was in LA and we talked about happiness. It started off being a conversation about being broke, but it quickly shifted as it became evident that Steve's poverty level was no longer the main influence on his mood. We talked about girls, and about family, and about giganitic boobs. But at its base, it's just a couple of buddies hanging out.
142: Gender Bender (Lauren Hennessy):
Lauren Hennessy came over to my NY apartment to tell me about what it's like to be a he/she. Lauren is a boy trapped in a girl's body. He's been that way since he was born. And you think you had it tough. Don't worry, this didn't get too serious or sad. Just two dudes talking about one of the dude's vaginas.
151: Ass Burger (@AutisticThunder):
Josh Meyrowitz came over to my LA apartment to talk to Mat Edgar and me about asperger's syndrome. I've been hearing about it ever since I was little but I've never met anyone with it until Josh. He's a little different than they way it's usually portrayed on TV. Maybe that's the comic side of him. Anyway, fun conversations on an interesting condition.
152: The Streetz, USA (Doc Willis):
Doc Willis met me at the Comedy Store to talk about his days slinging rock on the streets of Detroit. That's right, when Doc was 14 (What? 14? Yes, 14) he was in a gang and sold drugs to make a living. We go into who his customers were, all the violence, what makes someone hard, and much, much more. It's a really good episode. Enjoy.
157: Divorce, of Course:
"Jacob Sirof and Sherry Sirof (nee East) each had me over to their places of residence to talk about the divorce that they're going through right now. First I went to Moshe Kasher's old place where Jacob is staying. Then a week later I went to their old apartment to talk to Sherry about the same topic. It's an interesting view into two sides of a disolution of the bond of marriage."
159: Thrilled (@TomSegura):
"Tom Segura had me over to his palatial beach house to do an in depth analysis of his first album, Thrilled. It was a hilarious album and I'm glad he was able to give an inside look at how the bits came to be, his delivery style, and the problems he has looking back at the album. We treat it kind of academically. It's something I'd like to see a lot more comics do in the future and I'm so happy Tom was willing to do it here. The standup will be hilarious and the analysis will be instructive."
169: Blacklanta with Big Jay Oakerson and Ms. Pat:
Ms. Pat joined me in a park in Brooklyn (maybe Park Slope? No, that seems wrong) to tell me about what it was like growing up in the hood in Atlanta. Spoiler alert: It was way different than how I grew up in the suburbs of Maryland. It's a story of teen pregnancies, gunshot wounds, and Jimmy Carter..
170: HIV for Victory w Jeff Scott:
"Jeff Scott had me over to his West Hollywood apartment to tell me the story of his HIV. How he got it, how he's managed to live with it for 30 years, how it's affected his life, how he's been treated by others, and about the friends he's lost. It's one of the most interesting podcasts I've done. You should share it with everybody."
173: Beijingaling (@DesBishop, @ComicDaveSmith):
Des Bishop met me in a park in Beijing to tell me all about China. Des is a comic from Ireland by way of New York and he moved to Beijing a couple of years ago to learn Mandarin to try to do standup for Chinese people. He came as an outsider and after almost 2 years there, he's made quite a few observations about the country and about Beijing in particular. What a cool thing about podcasts that I can record these with minimal effort on the other side of the planet. Dave Smith joins me for the intro and outro.
183: Popo (@MarkDemayo):
Mark Demayo came over to my apartment this week. We drank some beers and talked about his 20 years as a policeman in New York. It was a fun, open conversation. I asked him a ton of questions about what being a cop is like and Mark answered everything. Fun podcast.
197: Injection Protection (Morgan Black):
Morgan Black met me in my hotel room in Vancouver to talk about his job at Insite. Insite is the safe injection place on Hastings Street in Vancouver. It's a place in heroin alley where junkies can go to get clean needles and they can use those needls to shoot up in a place that's supervised by people like Morgan. He watches over them to make sure they don't overdose. If they begin to, it's up to him to try and save them. He's seen a lot since he's been there and he shares it here.
203: Prison Rules (Ali Siddiq)
Ali Siddiq met me at the Comedy Store to talk about prison. I always knew prison life was hard, but damn. I didn't know about all of this. Ali spent 6 years locked away with some of the most violent criminals in Texas. This is a great episode and really fun and interesting.
216: Tenement (Nick Mullen):
"Nick Mullen met me at my in New York to talk about his illegal living situation. Nick is a funny young comic who literally lives in tenement housing. We talked all about it and got into some existential stuff about comedy. And we took a fun walk around the Bowery to see his garbage neighborhood full of chuds."
219: Khob Khun Krap with Pete C:
"Pete Cornacchione and I sat down outside the airport in Chiang Mai, Thailand to talk about all the things we saw out there. We did so much that we couldn't even fit it into one episode. So we just talked about mainland Thailand. Phuket, Bangkok, and Chiang Mai. Man, did we do a crapload of stuff. Join us on our podcast..."
223: Palsy with Davey Wester:
Davey Wester trekked his way across Manhattan to my apartment to talk to me about his cerebral palsy. Davey is a Comedy Store comic from way back. We've had a couple CP comics there over the years and this is actually the first time I really talked to any of them about the condition. Surprisingly fun discussion based on the topic. And some good Gallagher stuff. Ian Edwards and Zara Mizrahi join me from Bonnaroo for the introduction.
224: Take Me Out To The Ball Game (@PaulMorrissey):
Paul Morrissey and I went to a Yankee game to talk about baseball. We got seats right behind the visitor's bullpen and we did a podcast from right there. We started on the walk to the subway, continued on the train a little, got lost some, got inside, met some Jews, had a dog, met some more people, and watched some more baseball. It was a great day.
227: The Herp (@JoeListComedy):
"Joe List met me in Central Park on a beautiful summer day to have a wonderful talk about herpes. Joe's got it. He's open about it. And he answered everything you wanted to know abou tit. If you already have it, you'll relate. If you are going to get it soon, this will help you when you get unlucky. If you never get it. Congrats. Let's bone."
235: First Responder; A 9/11 Story (Cris Italia):
9/11 was a terrible day in American history. This is one story of the many stories of that day. Cris Italia was a volunteer EMT and was around the corner when the first plane hit. By the time the second plane hit, he was already at ground zero, helping. It's a heartbreaking story of what happened to one man the day America stopped being invincible.
256: Take a Hike (@TheoVon):
Theo Von met me at a secret hike in LA to do a walking podcast about hiking. Theo's a hilarious comic but he's also hiked Mount Kilimanjaro. I climb hills, bro. Hills. He climbed a giant mountain. It was a fun talk and it really puts you in the place where we were. I love these "on-location" podcasts.
257: Money For Nothing (2 anonymous defense contractors):
"Two US Army defense contractors met me in a secret location in America to discuss what it's like to go work for the government on foreign soils. They both work as contractors in stations all over the world and they gave a first hand account of how much waste goes into our imperialism. It was an interesting look into the life of a hired grunt in the middle of a war zone."
262 Cleavage Day @Gary Vider:
"Gary Vider met me in Central Park to walk around and gawk at women for Cleavage Day. Cleavage Day is the first weekend day over 70 degrees in New York. It takes place in every city that has a real winter. It's that magical day when all the skin comes out of hiding. Women are showing cleavage and legs and stomach left and right. It's just a magical time to be a heterosexual man or a homosexual woman. So come join us on our bosomy adventure in New York."
265: Knife Hits in Alaska (@DanSoder):
"Dan Soder came over to my place to tell me all about the summer he spent working in a cannery in Alaska. The people he worked with were straight deigns without even realizing it. This might be the best summer job of all time."
270: NY Pizza Party (@NotAlexis):
Alexis Guerreros took me on a pizza tour of New York. He's a standup comic but he runs these tours for extra cash and he took me on one, showing me his favorite of 3 different styles of pizza. Pizza and New York have a storied connection and Alexis explained how that all came up, the deal with 1 dollar slices, and even where pizza originated. It's an on location style podcast through the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Join us for a delicious slice. "
276: "Running" Of The Bulls (@KaiHumphries, @MiloComedy, @Daniel_Sloss):
Kai Humphries, Milo McCabe, and Daniel Sloss met me at the Abattoir comedian's bar in Edinburgh, Scotland to tell me their harrowing tale of cheating death at the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain. This was a super fun story! You gotta go to arithegreat.com for this one to look at the pictures. They're CRAZY. Guest appearances by random comedy people trying to distract us with booze."
277: Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost (@HenryRollins):
Henry Rollins met me in a hotel cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland to talk about travel. Henry goes all over the globe. He really likes to get off the beaten path and explore new places. I thought I liked seeing things, but Rollins takes it to a whole new level. He goes places I've never even heard of, met people I didn't know existed, done things I'd be too scared to do. It was such a fun conversation and it filled me with wanderlust.
281: The Reyk (@AriEldjarn):
Ari Eldjarn and I drove around in Iceland and did a podcast about that beautiful country while we did. Ari is a comedian in Reykjavik. One of the first comedians, to be more precise. He and I hung out for 3 days while I was there and so we got on the mics in his car and I just asked him questions about his country for a while. It's one of those road trip episodes I do sometimes. So, come sit in the back, don't interrupt us, and eavesdrop on our conversation.
282: Aunt Flo (@Aiapalucci, @Stollemcache, @AmberSmelson):
Amber Nelson, Sarah Tollemache, and Adrian Iapalucci came to my apartment to tell me about periods. And I mean all about it. About the blood flow, about PMS, about cramps, about period diarrhea, all of it. It's for sure gonna make some dudes feel uncomfortable, but it was really interesting to me. But I eat my own boogers, so maybe I'm not the best judge of what's too much. Either way, it was a really funny conversation with three comics on the subject of menses.
284: #BertIsFat (@BertKreischer):
Bert Kreischer came to my apartment while he was in New York and we talked about who was fatter; him or Tom Segura. Bert made some solid cases for his side of things but most of those cases were made with a full chicken wing in between his two front teeth, so grain of salt I guess.
288: Death of a Salesman (@TimJDillon):
Tim Dillon came to my apartment to tell me about his former life in sales. He's sold everything. From mortgages to office equipment to a history of New York. Tim has hilarious stories about all of it. Fun, fun, fun podcast.
289 Tales of a Teenage Bedwetter w Mark Normand:
Mark Normand invited me to his brand new apartment to do a podcast about bedwetting. Mark and I were both very late bedwetters. So we got together and talked about what it's like to be 14 and still pissing on yourself every night. All the plastic sheets, the fear of sleepovers, what our moms had to go through. God, it was embarrassing.
290 Cave Man with John Spies:
John Spies sat down with me on the deck of the Cave Lodge in Soppong to tell me all about cave exploration and the unique life that he's built in northern Thailand. The man has lived an amazing life. And this pit stop on his way from Australia to Europe has now lasted over a quarter century.
292: Cleavage Day 2017 with Legion of Skanks:
The entire Legion of Skanks came with me on an ogling walk around Manhattan during my 2nd favorite* holiday of the year, Cleavange Day. Dave Smith, Luis J Gomez, Big Jay Oakerson and I walked as a group around the city, enjoying the rewards of the first warm day of the year. It was such a fun day! So join us on a wonderful adventure.
294 Je Zu Tin Ba De w Ryan Nanni and William Childress:
"William Childress (skip to 53:30) had me over to his homestay in Siem Reap, Cambodia to talk about Myanmar. He lived there for years. And it was the first place I went on my travels this year. So I finished seeing a temple near Angkor Wat and went to visit him so we could talk about one of my favorite countries in the world. Myanmar is amazing. See it before it gets ruined by globalism. Also, I went kind of nuts on the intro and outro. And then stay tuned after the outro because I also included a conversation I had with a 17 year old Burmese girl I met out there at a restaurant outside Inle Lake. This might be my fullest podcast ever."
298 Vagabonder w Rolf Potts:
Rolf Potts met me in Tompkins Square Park to talk to me about travel. Rolf wrote one of my favorite books of all time called Vagabonding. It's all about long term travel. It influenced the hell out of me. And I was so stoked to be able to talk about getting out there in the world with such a well worn traveler like him.
320: Take My Wife Please - Aubrey Marcus:
"Aubrey Marcus came over to my apartment and we had a really in depth discussion about open relationships. Aubrey is the most honest person I've ever met on the subject. He has truly looked inwards and examined all the angles. It's a really great discussion on the topic."
321: Let My People Go:
"Ari Shaffir comes to my apartment to tell you about Passover. All of it. Not just what you're supposed to do, but also where the holiday comes from, all the laws, the seder, what matzah tastes like. Everything. It's probably the best I've ever been in terms of not interrupting the guest. I still managed to do it a few times, but way less than normal."
Mitzi Shore came into my life in my first 3 months of standup. I spent the next 10 years getting close with the owner of the Comedy Store. She passed away earlier this month. And I took the opportunity to share, but really to relive all the things I learned from her and all the times we had, good and terrible. She was a massive part of my development as a comedian. The most important part, really. So it's really unsettling having her gone for good. Join me as I come to terms with what Mitzi meant to me.
347: Hot tub time machine (@BertKreischer, @SteveRannazzisi, @DanishAndOneill, @MarkNorm):
Bert Kreischer, Steve Rannazzisi, Ryan O'Neill and I sat in a hot tub in Park City and talked about the past. It was the first night of a week of skiing and storytelling shows and oh what fun it was. Mark Normand joined us a couple days later and after we all got home, he and I did the intro from the Comedy Cellar in NY. It was a fun podcast and probably the least clothed 4 way podcast I've ever done. Just sitting in a jacuzzi in Utah, talking shit.
353: Modern Hippie (@Tim Ferriss):
"Tim Ferriss met me in Austin to talk about travel and art and nature and love. He's a hippie. He's what the new version of a hippie is."
361: Spange (Tall Boy):
A homeless non-binary person let me sit with her and talk about what it's like to live on the street and beg for change. Spange is a homeless term that means spare change. I think it's a verb. Anyway, that's what Tall Boy does. Spange for food money. It was interesting to hear some actual humanity from people we often see as invisible.
365: The Revolution w Adbuster Editor in Chief Kalle Lasn:
"Adbusters Editor in Chief, Kalle Lasn met me in his office at the magazine to talk to me about the revolution. I see it going down only with violence but he is far more hopeful about the ways in which we're going to change the systems in place. He's a brilliant man and it was such a treat to get to sit down with him and hear him say out loud some of the ideas he's been putting forth in Adbusters."
369: The Podfather - Brian Redban:
Brian Redban took me into his new podcast studio to talk about the early days of the podcast scene in Los Angeles. When everything was guerrilla. When it was fresh and new and nobody knew what it was gonna turn into. It was such a crazy time and Redban was right there helping form the scene. From the Joe Rogan podcast, to mine, to Segura's, and lots more, he helped build the scene from the ground up. We talked about what it was like, what podcasts have turned into, and where it's going now...
370: Troll (Milo Yiannopoulos):
Milo Yiannopoulos came over to my apartment to have one of my favorite talks ever on this podcast. It's a talk about trolling. Milo is one of the best in the world at it. This is gonna take you a week to listen to. The intro goes for 57 minutes alone. You can skip it if you want, but it's 53 minutes of content that you'll be missing about my own start in trolling. Trolls are the most maligned and misunderstood of all the world's artist. And I don't use the term "artist" lightly. Trolling is an art form. I've been looking forward to this episode for months now. And you're going to love it or ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. I hope you're the former. But if you're the latter, then we got you. You've been trolled. pWn3d.
372: ‘Roid Range (Mike Cannon):
Mike Cannon met me at Gas Digital to tell me about his old days as a total meathead who legit took steroids. I'm not even kidding. You can't believe how much of an idiot this guy was. He's normal now, but he was a juice head moron back in the day. We also talked a lot about our mutual love for underground back room poker games
405: War Stories (Jake Hanrahan):
Jake Hanrahan talked to me about conflict reporting. He goes to war zones and tries to bring back word of what's actually going on in these areas. It's crazy. He brings back tons of footage. Look at PopularFront.co and you'll see what I'm talking about. He's not even welcome in a lot of these places. Once they put him in a Turkish prison! Really interesting stuff in this one. You gotta excuse the sound a little...
407: Obsessive compulsive with Eli Sears:
Eli Sairs came over to talk to me about his OCD. He's got it bad. And it's all wrapped up with Jesus, too, which makes it even harder to deal with. The levels this guy has to go through just to make through basic life stuff is astounding. I bet he eats box really thoroughly, though. Didn't ask him about that. I wish I had.
408: The Lady With A Giant Hog (Margo Reiss @Margo_A_GoGo):
Margo Reiss came over and let me ask her all about transsexuality. I mean, super cool about it. Let me just ask anything I didn't understand and she explained what it was like to me. We got into why to chop it off or not, the bar scene, Katelyn Jenner, how hard we like to fuck, some history, and a bunch more. God, I wish you could talk to people in real life this way. We'd be so much better off as a society.
415: Baby Skeletons w/ Adrienne Iapalucci:
"We’re trying something different this week. I, Ari Shaffir, am bringing you an entire album of one of my favorite comedians in the world. For free."
438: Six Months Of Hating Men with Annie Lederman:
Annie Lederman tells me about her time as a man-hater. Annie has come out of it since then but she recounts the way she got caught up in a world of despising an entire gender and how she was able to extricate herself from that way of thinking. and he includes the final episode
519: Talk Talk with Ron Bennington
"Ron Bennington joins me on today's episode to talk about interview style and his series Unmasked. Ron is someone whose style of interviewing I've always admired, it seemed fitting to have him on this episode."
submitted by clingklop
to AriShaffir [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 02:27 goriubintr videoart in Vero beach
2023.06.09 00:57 Beneficial_Ear4282 is my watch dead ?
after a day out at the beach my watch 4 started to give me warnings that it needed to restart to cooldown, happened like 5 times, then it entered a bootloop, had to factory reset it but noticed the battery won't change past 75%, decided to let it run dry and do a full charge cycle... in reality it never came back.. is not charging, buttons do not wortk, what can it be ?, battery ?, I don't think water went in, did not use it in salty water.
submitted by Beneficial_Ear4282
to GalaxyWatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 23:55 mcd1ddy [WTS] KAC RAS M5, Strela flash hider, Mbussy pro set
Not lookin for any trades currently, prefer PP FF but can do G&S for flair 15+. Prices are shipped and insured.
Mbussy pro set - mounted once a while back and have been sitting since. $110
Strela flash hider - 24x1.5 RH, 4 1/8 in long, 5.45/5.56 cone, unfired. $110
KAC RAS M5 - Catch and release. Vero Beach '04, has locking screw, comes with panels shown. $215
Please comment below before pm'ing, thanks.
submitted by mcd1ddy
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:31 redditduk [MegaList] SG Gigs & Music Concerts: Mid June (9 - 22 Jun 2023)
June 10 Update: 12-14 June reddit boycott. Bonus 24-jun-only listing will be hosted off-reddit soon.
- Shallow Levée 淺堤 (TW indie pop-rock band), lion studios 115b commonwealth drive, $89
- Esplanade: The Nature of Strings - pipa & harp by gildon choo & charmaine teo - day 1, free
- Esplanade Contemporary Dance: Dance at Dusk - The Human Expression (T.H.E) Dance Company - Day 1, outdoor, free
- SSO: Singapore Symphony Orchestra Magic Hour at Raffles Hotel, raffles hotel lawn, free
- Jazz Loft; UNDERGROUND feat. Tim O'Dwyer & Vuk Krakovic (Gypsy-Klezmer-Balkan-Celtic-Jazz), blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Maduro: BLUES + SOUL = JAZZ ft. Rick Smith, Richard Jackson & Joshua Wan, jazz bar harding rd (dempsey) $65 drink credits
- Cool Cats: Havana Nights with Dairon - Day 2, jw mariott beach rd, jazz-ish bar $30
- Piano Fest: Tengku Irfan - Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- Piano Fest: Jonathan Biss - Masterclass, $20
- Piano Talk: Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Victoria Concert Hall, $10
- Klassique Musik: CORINNA Somewhere In Time Meets Winter Sonata, esplanade, $50
- Dance: NUNO by Decandance - day 1, esplanade, $25-$33
- Gastrobeats: Tabula (rock), marina bay open space, free
- Drag Event: Baby Queen Movie Screening - SG first drag movie & drag aftershow, projector golden mile, $39
- DJ, MODAL 1st Anniversary - Tommy Four Seven (techno) & aya, ems, jehm, haw par villa, $45 door available see IG stories
- DJ, CULTURE & Fuego Night 🔥 - Flyness X MOOD (hiphop rnb pop), luxe club marina square, $36
- DJ, JST BCZ - the Drum n Bass Den with Natty Lou, JAC, Suffix Sans, Davros SWTLKR, project x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $22
- DJ, Strange Weather - Kelab Malam ft. Dekadenz (JKT) w/ Aditya Permana, Ridwan, Jonathan Kusuma, club iki at ikigai riverwalk, $27
- DJ, COLDPLAY TRIBUTE Flashback Friday by UnfilteredPresents, hard rock cafe orchard, $28
- DJ, Throwback Night @ Edition Rooftop Bar - dj andrew chow, 182 clemenceau ave (dhoby), free reg
- DJ, The Gentle's Bar & Records Soft Opening - DJ Aloy (80s), 47a neil road
- DJ, Club Hell, Reincarnation in Hell ft mistress kiramoon, 113 telok ayer (mrt), gay club $35 soldout
- DJ, Neil Conversion: Beyonce Night, 43 Neil Road, gay bar-club
- DJ, Offtrack: HOLDTight (FRA), beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: Seng Wei (disco funk nite), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Cherry: Haili, Mindaniel (vn), ayekay, som j, 133 cecil st, ~$30
- DJ, Club Rich: From Taiwan Night - DJ Ashley Baby x MC KTwo, 114 middle road (bugis)
- DJ, MILK: NO Regrets Hardstyle - ft. 3than, rick savage, 530 North Bridge Rd Bugis Point L3, $30
- DJ, Black Horse: 525 Friday ft Joeru with Highness, Gerlexis (hardstyle, oriental edm, open), ming arcade orchard L7, asian style club
- DJ, Drip: GAWLI Sessions ft Y3llo, Jerry Jay, Fakecake, Past 12, Wuu Kee (hiphop, baile funk, pop), 100 Orchard Rd Concorde Hotel, $32
- DJ, Yang Club: The Scene ft Sherpa, reiko, miggy t, mr boo, clarke quay
- DJ, Prism: POSH - Pop Night ft. DJ Limmy, Tajima, Cherish (10s edm), prism club marina square, $27
- DJ, CE LA VI: ANGELOS (GRE, afro house, deep), marina bay sands hotel tower 3, $38
- DJ, Zouk: MAMBO JAMBO Night with ALDRIN & Hong(synthpop, disco, 80s boogie), zouk clarke quay, ~$45
- DJ, Marquee: SHOWTEK (hardstyle, electro house), marina bay sands, ~$55
- SLAM 30th Anniversary Concert, star theatre buona vista, $137
- 魏妙如 Ruth Kueo - Safe Haven: Homecoming concert, lion studios 115B Commonwealth Drive, $74
- Zheng Yi (郑怡) & Zhou Zhi Ping (周治平) - Everlasting Love Ballads 那一年， 那首歌 2, esplanade, $88
- Liyana Fizi (MY singer-songwriter folk bossa) ft Subsonic Eye's Wahidah, projector golden mile tower, $38
- Mathcore to Pop-punk Gig: Brainwashed Vol 3 - Circle Line Kid, Heaven Brought Me Hell, Glassmouth, Aggressive Raisin Cat, Flush, phil's studio parklane shopping ctr L5, $20 doors left
- A Capella: NUS Resonance: Vocal Obsession X: the night we met - Day 1, NUS UCC, preview $20
- Esplanade: Pipa & harp by gildon choo & charmaine teo - last, free
- Esplanade Dance: Dance at Dusk by T.H.E - Day 2, outdoor, free
- Jazz Loft: IRESON Latin Jazz Quartet, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Simply Jazz: Mario Serio, Louis Soliano Night, B1 Chijmes, jazz bar
- Frenchie Wine Bar: Jazz Music with Rick Smith & Richard Jackson, 81 tras st (tanjong pagar)
- Maduro: KENCHANA JAZZ with Rachma Quartet ft. Soukma, jazz bar harding rd (dempsey), $65 drink credits
- Cool Cats: Havana Nights with Dairon - Last, jw mariott beach rd, jazz-ish bar $30
- SCO: For Our Dreams: Wang Chenwei’s Composition Showcase (cond. Tsung Yeh), SCO concert hall, $40
- Chinese Orchestra: SCO - For Our Dreams: Wang Chenwei's Composition Showcase 逐梦: 王辰威作品专场音乐会, 7 shenton way, left $40
- Chinese Orchestra: Ding Yi Music Company - 绣艺•留香 Intimate Intricacies (cond. Quek Ling Kiong), SCCC 1 Straits Boulevard, $28
- Piano Fest: Jonathan Biss Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- Piano Fest: Masterclass by Tengku Irfan, victoria concert hall, $20
- Ballet x Orchestra: Symphony of Dance - SNYO x Singapore Ballet, esplanade, $20
- Ballet: Cheng Youth Ballet Academy - Révérence 2023 - Day 1, NUS UCC, $50
- Talk: Our Voices: Dialogue on Intercultural Music (classical), National Library, free
- Blackbird: Johnny Come Lately (eagles tribute night + surath&rene), gillman barracks music bar
- Hero's Bar: Embers (rock, funk), 69 circular rd boat quay
- Timbre One-North: Strait Up Blues Open Jam, jtc launchpad one-north, $20 per jammer with drink
- Gastrobeats: A-List & Onelove, marina bay open space, free
- Drag: RIOT!, hard rock cafe orchard, $15
- Roller Skate: HiRoller Skate Rink's Disco Night!, Pasir Ris E!Hub
- DJ, Weeby EventCAWFEE MIX!! 4th Anniversary - J-Core, Anime-song x Bass ft 3R2 (TW), rainry, rinairi/VITICZ/yungbentai/Vanille Altzy/10SAI/WINDY, Wild Pearl Studio Micro-club 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace (chinatown), $28
- DJ, Goth Event: The Batcave Project: Batastrophe ft. Kabuki Kaiser, Katronyk, Grave, Jono (darkwave post-punk, industrial, ebm), Hexenskye Studios at York Hill (near furama riverfront), $25
- DJ, TRANCE4M International ft Paul Denton (IRE), rob z, club iki @ ikigai riverwalk clarke quay, $45
- DJ, 🏖 FUEGO NIGHT BEACH FIESTA DJs Kfaith & Skilla (Reggaeton, Afrobeats, Hip Hop, pop), sand bar 53 siloso beach walk Sentosa, $30
- DJ & Live Music: Transcend Ego Dissolving Dance Party by Mantravine ft yetpet, tom shellsuit et al., kult kafe the grandstand 200 turf club road (sixth avenue), $20
- DJ Queer Brunch: SUNNY SIDE UP: thugshop x fomohomo pink pride edition - Your queer boozy brunch party , 66 boat quay, $55
- DJ, 🏖 AQUA AFFAIR (kollywood x bollywood ft DJ Prasen, Melwin, Helsing), one farrer hotel, $30
- DJ, Element Hip-hop Edition 2 - ft. DJ Marie, Badgaldidi, suffix_sams, mr gray, misfits bar 18 ciruclar rd (boat quay), $21
- DJ, Afterlife - Pop Queens Crush (y2k era) ft. 3than, Ling, scruple & dahlia rose), prism club marina square, $35
- DJ, Melodic Beats house/techno rooftop party - ft VIOLESC, Kid Barna & PMIGALIC, Club Di Lusso 2 Hastings Rd (rocholittle india), $20
- DJ, Mukke: berlin meets ibiza in singapore - ft. toasty, ultra vibrance (AU), frau meyer, Koppa (DE) - tech house/baeleric?, projector x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $22
- DJ, Parliament Bar's Disco Dream nite, 18 teck lim road (outram)
- DJ, The Gentle's Bar & Records Soft Opening - DJ Itch (Asian Boogie, funk, city pop), 47a neil road
- DJ, JinJu Korean Bar's DJ Night Inaugural - DJ Ilhammi Tan (edm), clarke quay
- DJ, LAST SATURDAYS - the late saturday mystery show ft HBN, Jiang, Haili, dm this IG, $10
- DJ, GrooveTop Garage (UKG, UK Funky, hiphop) ft. Head of Vibes, Kenneth Francis & Joshua P, Neon Pigeon 36 Carpenter St clarke quay, $30
- DJ, Manifest - Dirty Techno Series ft DOBé (DE), MINDANIEL (VN), NINO BLINK + JAMIE REACT (UK), yang club clarke quay, $30
- DJ, Kpop Arcade #14 - SVT (SEVENTEEN) NIGHT ft. kafekcj , Majesty Chen Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, left $50 doors
- DJ, Vertigo 26: Unker 4 - 80s SynthPop / Hair Rock nite, at MINT Museum City Hall, listening bar
- DJ, Moonstone: Ya5th (hiphop rnb), 103 amoy st
- DJ, Potato Head: Shaun Nocturnals + Mutiah Ashnim, 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Drip: After The Noon (PH) - also top 40s, edm, hard, hiphop rnb, 100 Orchard Rd Concorde Hotel, $32
- DJ, Club Hell, F*!@ Me in Hell, 113 telok ayer (mrt), gay club $35 soldout
- DJ, HQ: Halal Sol, The Weatherman, TMDDJ (house, techno), hq club 66A boat quay, $30
- DJ, CE LA VI: Glam Bash, marina bay sands hotel
- DJ, Black Horse: Miggy T, Highness, Gerlexis (hardstyle, oriental edm, open), ming arcade orchard L7, asian style club
- * DJ, Magic carpet: Bollywood Saturday, 7500 beach rd, $30-$50
- DJ, MILK: Viva La Vida (reggaeton, latin hits, guaracha) ft. relibre, snickaz, dj naddz, 530 North Bridge Rd Bugis Point L3, $30
- DJ, Capital Zouk: Poparazzi presents Caden & Ghetto feat. MC T-Fresh (pop), capital zouk clarke quay (22+ yo), ~$50
- DJ, Tuff: CHRISTIAN SMITH (tech house), tuff club 138 robinson rd cbd, $35
- DJ, Luxe: Inquisitive & Farah Farz, luxe club marina square, $50
- DJ, Zouk: MAKJ (big room edm), zouk clarke quay, ~$45 with 2 drinks
- SPECTACLE! - Estelle Fly, Alfred Sun, BINI, BGYO, XOXO, YES MY LOVE - AOR Global showcase Best of S-Pop & P-Pop, esplanade, $35
- Christy Smith - Tribute to FESTAC'77 & Fela Kuti (jazzy afrobeat) - Mosiac Music Series, esplanade, $38
- Tong Yao 桐瑶 - Best of Teresa Teng 邓丽君 Tribute Concert, esplanade, $48
- William Youn Piano Recital - Echoes of Silence (schubert, ravel), SCO 7 shenton way sco conference hall, $25
- Esplanade: Flamenco Meets Jazz Music - amanda lee x dancer Tania Goh, free
- Esplanade: Beautiful Sundays: Sparkswind Ensemble Relaxed Concert, free reg limited
- Esplanade Contemporary Dance: T.H.E Dance Company - Last, outdoor, free
- Piano Fest: Pierre-Laurent Aimard Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- A Capella: NUS Resonance: Vocal Obsession X: the night we met - Day 1, NUS UCC, preview $20
- Blu Jaz: New Stream Brass Band (new orleans style), blu jaz at bali ln, $22 soldout
- Talk: SCCC's TV Festival 生命传承 - 华彩电视节 ft Bryan Wong, Chen Liping, Marcus Chin, Low Wee Liang, Cheong Yan Peng, Gao Mei Gui, Ayden Sng, 1 Straits Boulevard, free reg
- Standup Comedy: Aravind SA's We Need to Talk, Alliance Française Theatre (newton), $65
- Ballet: Cheng Youth Ballet Academy - Révérence 2023 - Last, NUS UCC, $50
- Dance: Authentic Flamenco - Paula Rodríguez (last), Kewalram Chanrai Arts Centre (Robertson Quay), $65
- Blackbird: Cat Mountain Kings - blues and rock, also jack and rai, raw earth , gillman barracks music bar
- DJ, Foxtail at The Back Room - ft DJ Mari, Haili, Tasha, 36 club street, cocktail bar free reg
- * DJ, 🏖️ Pool Party Drip V8: ft. DJ shai, k faith, Knrck, 1 altitude coast outpost hotel sentosa, $15
- Lee Seung Gi, resorts world sentosa, $168
- Nobuyuki Tsujii Returns to Singapore (pianist), Esplanade, $48
- Chinese Theatre: Cao Yu's Sunrise by Jin Xing Theatre Shanghai & Mars Drama - Day 1, esplanade, $88
- Esplanade Theatre/Visual/Ambient: Transit 步: The Performance, free
- Cool Cats Jazz: The Blues: with Skunk Jive, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- Candlelight: Best of Hans Zimmer by vocalise string quartet, the arts house (city hall), left $52
- Blackbird: Rockweller (hard rock), gillman barracks live music bar
- Standup comedy: Jinx Yeo at Mo's Grill & Bar West Coast, opposite haw par villa MRT, $22
- Punk History TouDialogue: POST PUNK with Shaiful Risan, 345 geyland rd Pavilion Square, $15-$25 with drink
- DJ, Prism: Ladies First with tarot Cards and Kandi Beads, prism pan pacific, femme free with timing - men $30
- DJ, Offtrack: Nightcap with DJ ITCH (asian boogie, funk, citypop), beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: DJ Yenn (hiphop rnb nite), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- The Purple Symphony Annual Concert 2023- Last, 7 shenton way sco conference hall, $20
- Esplanade Rap x Chinese Classical x Text?: Axel Brizzy, Calista Liaw, Jeremy Wong, Wovensound, Khalif Rawi - The Art of War 2.0 - Day 1, free
- Chinese Theatre: Sunrise - Day 2, esplanade, $88
- Cool Cats Jazz: Alina Ramirez plays Latin Jazz, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- Candlelight: Vivaldi's Four Seasons - by Vocalise string quartet, the arts house city hall, $35
- DJ, CLUB RICH: DJ Dash, Lionnexus & a mystery DJ - EURO RETURN 2, 114 middle road (bugis)
- DJ, Offtrack: Daryl Knows, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Day 1, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- 伍佰 WU BAI AND CHINA BLUE ROCK STAR 2023 巡迴演唱会 - Day 1, resorts world sentosa, $78
- Metal/Core/HC Gig: That Incredble Gig in JUNE ft. TARIOT, Aggressive Raisin Cat, Destiny, Overthrown, Tailgates, Shy Guys, centre 42 waterloo st (bras basah), $16
- Esplanade: Cheats (PH), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: Shirly Temple (indie-rock, 60s psych pop), outdoor, free
- Esplanade Rap x Chinese Chamber Classical x Text?: Axel Brizzy, Calista Liaw, Jeremy Wong, Wovensound, Khalif Rawi - The Art of War 2.0 - Last, free
- Chamber: More Than Music Trio - Notes of Passion (dvorak, strauss, sibelius, tartini) - day 1, esplanade, $20-$30
- Jazz Loft: Sean Hong Wei Quartet (tenor sax lead). blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Cool Cats: Nikki Muller, also on 18 Jun, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $40
- Mandopop Chinese Opera: Who Says It First 戏谁先说 by Nam Hwa Opera - Day 1, 1 straits boulevard, preview, $28
- Chinese Theatre: Sunrise by Jin Xing Theatre Shanghai - Last, esplanade, $88
- Candlelight: A Tribute to ABBA - VOX string quartet, the arts house city hall, $35
- Drag Event: Baby Queen Movie Screening - SG drag movie & drag aftershow, projector golden mile, $39
- Gegarfest: Gerhana Skacinta (ska/rocksteady/reggae), Ryzall Noh, Caliph Buskers, singapore expo, free
- Gastrobeats: Shirlyn + The UnXpected (rock), marina bay open space, free
- DJ, NORTH EAST SOCIAL CLUB x Thugshop: Soul Mass Transit System (UK garage, bassline) ft mza, lemak, helios, tuff club 138 robinson rd cbd, $37
- DJ, HOUSEWRK Presents: SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA tribute, projector x picturehouse (the cathay), $22 (SHM10 code discount)
- DJ, CIEL X Therapy Room : Open Decks DJ ft. Jas, Daya, Vincent, Mari, BenBen, edition rooftop bar dhoby ghaut (82 clemenceau ave), $22
- DJ, Thugshop XXL Series feat. PIG&DAN (techno, progressive), MDLR 62 cecil street (telok ayer), $40
- DJ, Bailar - Agitar ft piratheeb, kelibre, dj snickaz, djsan, naddz (hiphop reggaeton latinhouse), hard rock cafe orchard, ~$20 not clear
- DJ, AfroDesi Night at Majesty Chen, Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, $25
- DJ, Phuture Zouk: TRANSFIX invites TRANCE4M by Last One Standing - DJ Tony Hang, Daniel Ang and Joshen, zouk clarke quay
- DJ, Blu Jaz: Back to the 90s with DJ Jag x Big, blu jaz at bali ln, $11
- DJ, Offtrack: Anwar, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: The Beat Usagi + Nino Blink (disco/funk), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Yang Club: Kaylova, reiko & kidd royale ft mc hund, clarke quay
- DJ, HQ: GONNO (jp house, techno, ambient). headquarters club 66A boat quay, $37
- DJ, Marquee: Revolution - DJ Zippy's 'Future Rave' night, marina bay sands $20
- DJ, CE LA VI: FLOYD LAVINE (ZA afro house), kenneth f, marina bay sands hotel, $38
- CLANG: 克朗! CHINESE Indie Music Fest - ft 麋先生 MIXER, 9m88, 旺福 WONFU, 守夜人 NIGHT KEEPERS, 海豚刑警 IRUKA PORISU, 甜约翰 Sweet John, 温室杂草 Easy Weeds, pasir panjang power stn, $120
- 伍佰 WU BAI AND CHINA BLUE ROCK STAR 2023 巡迴演唱会 - Last Day, resorts world sentosa, $78
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Day 2, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- Dewi Persik - Dangdut Mania ft Rina Nose and Nabila Maharani (INA), Rosalina Musa (SG), star theatre buona vista, $88
- Indie Rock Gig: TURN IT UP Vol II Rabak Records - 8forty5 EP Launch, KYYRA, Nosedive, feelslikeyou, freshpoutine, see link, $20 or doors
- Indie Rock Gig: Pink Cloud Summer - Bellied Star, MRTNS, FADER, Line Drive, Late Culture, see link, $25 soldout
- Esplanade: Door Plant (THA dream-pop/indie-surf band), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: Oh, Flamingo! (PH indie rock), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: ChambeElectronic: In The Living Room ft. Miao Kaiwen, Frances Lee, Chow Jun Yan, free
- Chamber: More Than Music Trio - Notes of Passion (dvorak, strauss, sibelius, tartini) - last, esplanade, $20-$30
- Carnatic Violin Ensemble: Indian Performing Arts Convention 2023: Strings of Gold ft Embar S. Kannan - with Apsaras Arts Dance Co., esplanade, $22 to $35
- SSO Organ: Tom Scott's The Composer and the Mouse + The Carnival of the Animals (family friendly), victoria concert hall, $20
- Jazz Loft: Amanda Lee Swingtet, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Mandopop Chinese Opera: Who Says It First 戏谁先说 by Nam Hwa Opera (SCCC Cultural Extravanganza)Last, 1 straits boulevard, $28
- Standup Comedy: Fakkah Fuzz (M18), esplanade, $55
- Kids Ballet: Live Your Story by JE Dance Academy, NUS UCC, $28
- Beatbox Battle: Escension Beatbox Battle by 555 Beatbox, 42 waterloo st (bras basah), $15
- Our Tampines Hub: Let's Rock (retro hits from 60s-70s), tampines, free reg
- Anime Event: MUSIC PROJECT & IDOL Only Event by iFest SG - Day 1, peninsula excelsior hotel ballroom, tics $30
- Soundbath: Mantravine's Soundbath, altered states at kallang riverside park
- Drag/Ballroom: Pink Kiki Ball 2.0 by vogue in progress, with dj bobby pingpongpanda, c2ac, MDLR 62 cecil street (telok ayer), $37 soldout, door available
- Drag Event: Yours Queerly's Queerly Affair 2023, 102 pasir panjang rd, $25
- Prohibited Projects: Distro Day Out - punk/subculture hangout , the substation alley 45 armenian street
- Gegarfest: Khai Bahar, jay jay, nana karia, singapore expo, free
- DJ, DJ Jovynn for Cross Border by Party Lab x Diamondcosg, prism club marina square, $30
- DJ, 🏖 Party Social's Pool Party - Caribbean Vibes ft DaBishop OnDMix, DJ Cheri, Afro Junior (dancehall, reggaeton, afrobeats hiphop), grand park city hall, ~$20
- DJ, Bussy Temple: Father's Womb (Queer NB Positive Rave) - Dance Divine (DE), Sayang (UK-MY), Halalbutch, Soyf§g, Howrøng, 72-13 Mohamed Sultan Road (robertson quay), $27
- DJ, Stickies x What You Know Dance Battle - Block Party (hiphoppy), Stickies 11 Keng Cheow St (clarke quay), $25 doodm
- DJ, 4xF Uncharted - ft. Vaibs, pure love, Daya, Cosmo Carbon, Labraatz, Kayh (housey), stratos rooftop bar at national design centre (bugis), $27
- DJ, CULTURE Presents Back 2 Two Thousands, luxe club marina square, $32
- DJ, Dance Kartel - Gloo, The Kongsee 10 Gemmill Ln, $20
- DJ, Manifest - Jungle Beats Afrohouse + Tribal Tech - ft Cyril Labaude, Stephen Day, Joshua P, Mandala Club 31 Bukit Pasoh, $30
- DJ, EATMEPOPTART: Electric Feel - If You Leave ft. weelikeme, fantastic dinosaur (80s s disco, pop, funk, new wave), projector x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $20
- DJ, Yang Club: Asian Nation ft Noizefaktor (my), sherpa, reiko, mc hund, clarke quay
- DJ, Majesty Chen: Even Up Booze & Schmooze Mixer, Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, $49
- DJ, KPO: PET SHOP BOYS Tribute Night - admirably with DJ Kenneth Siew, beside orchard central (somerset)
- DJ, Offtrack: Archie (ID), bongomann & daryl knows, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Tuff: Thugshop x Art Beyond Presents - BERLIN SESSIONS with MATCHY (melodic techno & house), 138 robinson rd cbd, $37
- DJ, HQ: VOISKI (techno, leans ambient), headquarters club 66A boat quay, $37
- DJ, Capital Zouk: Total Recall with Caden & Rattle (90s - 00s), capital zouk clarke quay (22+), $75
- DJ, Zouk: Charged with Hong & Ghetto (bass night), zouk clarke quay, ~$45 with 2 drinks
- DJ, Marquee: Slushii (bass, dubstep/trap), marina bay sands,
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Last, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- ITCHYWORMS (PH rock), timbre one-north, $50
- Jesslyn 陈佩贤 x YU JIA TSENG 曾昱嘉 - Heartfelt Concert 走心音乐会4, esplanade, $88
- Esplanade: monda(e) - instrumental rock/post, outdoor, free
- Esplanade: INTERMISSION - post-punk, outdoor, free
- Esplanade AI Theatre: AI x Improv Theatre, esplanade, free
- Carnatic Fusion Jazz/pop: Niranjan Pandian & NP Collective for IPAC - Samavaya - A Euphonic Co-existence, esplanade, $22-$35
- Classical Harp x Audio-Visual: The Four Seasons Reimagined By The Harp Quarterly x Avik Chari x Lynette Quek, national library drama center, $18-$28
- Candlelight: A Tribute to Joe Hisaishi - Candlelight Orchestra, victoria concert hall, left $84
- Live Reggae/Rocksteady/DJ: Sunday Live Reggae with Reggae Remedy ft Izaar, DJ Rumshot, Thirty Six Brewlab 36 Club Street (boat quay)
- Gegarfest: Insomniacks, Rahila, singapore expo
- Chinese Opera: One Opera Singapore 戏曲一家亲 - Cantonese, Hainan Qiong, Hubei Huangmei, Hokkkien, & Teochew Opera (SCCC Cultural Extravaganza), SCCC auditorium, $10 soldout
- Ballet: DuCon Singapore Gala ft Kimin Kim and May Nagahisa of Mariinsky Theatre, SOTA dhoby ghaut,$60
- Avant Dance: PheNoumenon by T.H.E Dance Company (last), esplanade, $28-$40
- Soundbath: Haw Par Chill-Lah: Hypno Sense & Sound Bathing, haw par villa, $60 (also on 17/sat)
- Anime Event: MUSIC PROJECT & IDOL Only Event by iFest SG - Last Day, peninsula excelsior hotel ballroom, tics $30
- DJ, KAMPONG BOOGIE x Potato Head: Straight outta Kampong (hip hoppy, mixed genres, rnb funky), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro tickets at door
- Kruelty (JP hardcore), Krusty (MY), Deceased & KillonSight, phil's studio at parklane shopping centre dhoby L5, $35 now
- Esplanade Multidisciplinary Poetry, music, theatre: Between Ground and Sky, exploring Shirley Geok-lin Lim & Tan Tiag Yi , free
- Jazz Loft: HORNS ARE UNIQUE (HAU) ft Benoit Trouwaert, Andreas Marinello, Rick Smith, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Cool Cats Jazz: Beautiful Bossanova with Natasha Oong, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- SIAO CHAR BORS COMEDY: The Big Gay Variety Show, projector golden mile tower, $28
- Voices of Singapore Men's Audition, capitol theatre
- BEERFEST ASIA, Open Carpark beside Kallang Leisure Park
- DJ, Offtrack: Nez Senja, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Tipsy Penguin turns 5! Tipsy Slumber Party ft. DJ Mad Jester & Emo Nemo + Bolster Fight Championship, NTUC Income Building Tampines Central
Ongoing maybe not music
- Till 25 June Gastrobeats and iLight Singapore, free
- Exhibition: Naruto TV 20th Anniversary Exhibition, marina square, $25, everyday
- Theatre till 18 Jul: Wild Rice's Hotel, funan city hall, $70 for 2 connected shows, every other day
- Theatre till 18 jun: Pangdemonium's Doubt - A Parable, esplanade, ~$60, everyday
- Avant Dance 15-18 Jun: PheNoumenon by T.H.E Dance Company, esplanade, $28-$40
- Ballet Kid-friendly 15-18 jun: Singapore Ballet - Peter & Blue's Birthday Party, school of the arts dhoby ghaut, $35
- Theatre 15-18 Jun: Wild Rice's Singapore Youth Theatre - A Double Bill: Every Student is A Good Student/ In My Head, funan, ~$30 soldout
- Dance till 11 Jun: Authentic Flamenco - Paula Rodríguez, Kewalram Chanrai Arts Centre (Robertson Quay/Fort Canning), everyday, $65
- Indian Arts Workshops 18-24 jun: Indian Performing Arts Convention 2023 Workshops - FB, and IG
- Kid Friendly 9-25 jun: Esplanade: Discovering the Harp! with Laura Peh, only on fri-weekends, free
- Exhibit 13-18 jun: Esplanade: Transit 步: The Installation, free
- * exhibit till 18 jun “Conundrum Chamber”, by three artists: BODHI, Jayalakshmi, and Yang Han Wen
submitted by redditduk
to singaporemusicchat [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:20 Meylody With the next Tour, only 50 retro tracks (out of 120) will be missing from the game!
2023.06.08 16:27 mnimum-viable-player Where are all the walkable, bikeable, diverse cities with lofts?
I'm in NY right now and it checks a lot of the boxes I want but the real estate is unsustainable and I'm sick of the vibe. I just want a space big enough for a bedroom, office, and small outdoor space without having to spend $4500 in rent or $800k to own. I have good steady income so mid to HCOL is fine, but NY just seems like it's on a completely different level of expensive now. I know it's impossible to do "New York but better" in the states, but I wonder if there's anything that checks these boxes:
- In or near mid-to-large city: I'm fully remote so I don't need to be near any HQ city, but being close to a some vibrance is good for me. I need people, shops, boutiques, performance and sports venues, or I'll go crazy. Bonus for robust transit system, baseball and basketball teams.
- Diversity/culture: I like seeing different faces, experiencing different micro-cultures, eating different foods. One of my problems with being in the north eastern cities is that often the default activity is drinking. I like a drink, but I don't want that to be the identifying culture of the place I live.
- Walkability / neighborhood vibe: Nothing is as walkable as NY in the states. But at least having neighborhoods that I can explore, even if there's a distance between them. Bonus if I can walk or bike through different residential areas without getting dirty looks or harassed.
- Cycling infrastructure: Cycling would be my main form of transportation. Would like to avoid owning a car, or owning one and driving it infrequently. Being able to bike from A to B for social events or errands is a major W. There's no place in the states that has a cycling culture, but if there was I'd be there in an instant.
Nice to have
- Near nature / water: I like a good hike or a contemplative moment overlooking a body of water, not necessarily a beach. Being a short bike ride to a river or lakefront park is huge.
- Industrial loft inventory: I have a weird thing for lofts. I would like to live in one without breaking the bank. And I don't mean those newly build loft style condos, but a converted factory type thing.
- Near a good airport: I like to travel. I do a handful of domestic trips and an international trip every year. Being near a far reaching and reliable airport is an excellent nice to have.
- Weather: I generally prefer mild weather. I think a lot of people will tell me Chicago is where I should be based on my preferences, but straight up I'm not built for Chicago winters.
My ideal cities are something like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, Copenhagen. I would probably try relocating to Netherlands to if I didn't have to be in the states to work.
After writing all this out I feel like it's an incredibly short list that includes Chicago, parts of California, and maybe Atlanta but maybe there's a city I haven't considered that checks some of these boxes.
submitted by mnimum-viable-player
to SameGrassButGreener [link] [comments]